Haulers wanted

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haulers wanted

I am looking for Haulers to complete our collection. I would be happy to buy or trade.
    If anyone can help, please let me know. Thanks.

We dont get many here in Scotland but if it helps any i can get you Gil hauler and Paul Valdez

Comment

Thanks Junior but I already managed to get them. I'm looking for the following Haulers;
      Bumper Save
      Shiny Wax
      Vinyl Toupee

I have counted 22 haulers is total but would like to know the full list. Anyone know where there is a list?
      Thanks.

Comment

as far as I am aware, this list is compelte

http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...uler-Checklist

Transformers for Trade
        Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

@Flash - Shiny Wax hauler was never released... Mattel had our hopes up a couple of times... Bumper Save Hauler was only released in a Team set with the racer and a Bumper Save pitty... it was never released as a hauler only... Vinyl Toupee was a tough hauler to find - there was only 1 in the case that included 2 Shifty Drug and 3 previously released haulers... I only saw it at a couple of Kohl's stores... I don't know if there are still any available in Canada or not.

Good luck adding the haulers you need to your collection.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

@cac1959 - thanks for that information regarding the haulers, especially Shiny Wax. I never knew he was not released. The other two are quite hard to find, I prefer them loose as my son will play with them. New in the box prices on ebay are too high for me.

@DeceptiCog72283 - just what I needed, thanks for the link.

Comment

I am also looking for these cars;

Santa Car
              Bessie
              Frank 1:55 scale
              Patokaa - Tokyo Mater
              Chuy
              Bubba
              Corporal Kim - Cars Toons

Loose in good condition is fine. I would be happy to trade or buy.
              Thanks.

Comment

Working...
              X