Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Metallic Rip Clutchgoneski - coming for Kmart 10?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Metallic Rip Clutchgoneski - coming for Kmart 10?

Here's a new video from BluCollection...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

OMG. I have to get this.

Comment

I already have this car thanks to an awesome member of this site...

We should be getting it from Kmart in June. Hopefully we will get a normal version with rubber tires too.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
      http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Very nice bobbyjack! Hmm, the one from the video has different wheels than yours, I prefer the wheels on yours for Rip.. Quick question, where do you get those little display cases for your cars?

Comment

Looks like he's had a francesco(stein) metallic rip you can see in the vid that the rear wheels and axle are incorrect.

Comment

Whow!!

Comment

i have only opened one metallic car - hh mcqueen - and was very impressed with the quality and finish but am not really a fan of them and to me rip just looks like he has faded a bit in the sun - the only car i think just about works in silver is lewis as he has no big graphics or loads of plastic that stays the same colour

Comment

I really hope that this is true.

Synthetic Rubber Tires Rip too? (we all know it would sell like hot cakes...so why not? lol)

Anyways...hope I can get someone to assist me with this one as well (and whatever else may be awesome for Kday)

Transformers for Trade
                Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Is there a date yet for Kmart 10?

Comment

I'm sure it will be sometime in June.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                    http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

it would be nice if it was in march or april

Comment

The Kmart Cars Collector Events have usually been the 3rd Saturday in June and the 3rd Saturday in October... 2011 was an exception - it was the 4th Saturday of June and October that year.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

There is a convenient gap in the numbering system of the current 2013 silver racers left for Rip.

Indeed, as John in Missouri pointed out to me (on another forum), there was a similar gap in the Kmart silver racers too. We only got five Cars 2 silver racers in the UK. They were the Kmart 8 set without Lightning McQueen, possibly the first release of something without him?

In the UK there were available through Disney Stores, but I believe they were available through Toys R Us in mainland Europe?

Comment

Originally posted by niftynigel View Post
                            We only got five Cars 2 silver racers in the UK. They were the Kmart 8 set without Lightning McQueen, possibly the first release of something without him?
                            In Australia we only got 5 of the Kmart 8 silver racers also (Target released over here). I was told they had LMQ, but since they came out the same time as Frosty, I searched ALOT of stores & never seen 1 Silver LMQ! No mention of the other Silver Racers over here either (although I finished my set with the help of a US collector).

Comment

Working...
                            X