KK&PP_cars feedback

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KK&PP_cars feedback

Just completed my first trade with Carlos. Cars where packaged great and shipped fast looking forward to future trades....... Thanks again Carlos!

I too just completed my first trade with Carlos... great communication... an incredible job of packing... very quick shipping... I highly recommend him to others and look forward to future trades... Many thanks, Carlos!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Completed my first trade with Carlos & couldn't have asked for a smoother trade! Great packaging, fast shipping & great communication. Hope to trade again in future! Thanks Carlos!!!

Comment

This member will be hard to beat....Carlos went way out of his way to accommodate my expanding needs, Gave up a car he might never ever see again (hope not) to help me out. Not to mention the constant communication, great selection of cars. Packed and shipped to perfection.... Carlos is a 5* trader and I will be trading again with him...See you soon chum

Comment

I received another great package from Carlos... his packing job is fantastic... Great communication, quick shipping... Looking forward to next time, and hoping I can send some Cars his way (my wife hopes I send some Cars his way as well)... Many thanks, Carlos!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Happy to hear they arrived there well...surprised of how fast it was given they were posted Saturday...I'll join the bandwagon and say I hope I get some cars sent my way

Comment

Another great transaction with KK&PP_Cars... I helped Carlos out with some Cars... he paid very quickly... Great communication - he let me know when he received the package... I highly recommend him and look forward to future trades - I hope we can both help each other out with Cars that we need... Many thanks, Carlos!

Comment

Another great trade with KK&PP_Cars... Carlos helped me out with Deluxe Cars that I needed... as always, very well packaged, quick shipping, and great communication... Looking forward to next time... Many thanks, Carlos!

Comment

Just got a nice box from KK@PP_cars today! Thanksfor the trade my friend. Look forward to helping each other again down the road!!

Comment

Yet another great trade with KK&PP_Cars... he sent me a set of the case H singles... well packaged... great communication... super quick shipping...

And he's patiently waiting for me to send my part of our trade to him... I highly recommend Carlos to others and look forward to future trades... Many thanks, KK&PP_Cars!

Comment

Had a trade recently with Carlos.

He helped me out with some superb items I never thought I would get this soon..
                      Excellent communication an great packaging.

Thanks again Carlos !
                      Cars Addict

Comment

Carlos shipped me deluxe Elvis and lil torquey super fast nicely packed highly recommended.

Comment

KK&PP made our 1st trade.
                          He helped me get some cars I 'needed' and i help his son get some he needed.
                          Neither of us lost an arm, lung or kidney in the process.
                          Hope your sons enjoys the cars!
                          thanks

Comment

just completed my first trade with Carlos
                            well packed and quick shipping
                            I recommend him to anyone interested in trading with him

Comment

Completed my first trade with Carlos. He helped get some Cars that I have not seen in this area and others that I would not have found without use of a time machine. Nicely packed. Great to deal with. Look forward to a future trade!

Comment

Working...
                              X