No announcement yet.

KK&PP_cars feedback

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not a trade per se, but i did purchase some cars from Carlos and the transaction was a pleasant one. Super fast shipping, great communication and packaged very well.
    Last edited by gtommec3; 10-05-2013, 01:35 AM.

Comment

Just completed a sweet trade with Carlos! Glad we could help each other again! Until next time my friend.

Comment

Just completed my first trade. All went well - great communication, great packaging fast shipping. Thanks

Comment

Just received my trade from Carlos. Everything was great, super fast shipping, great communication and everything was packaged well

Comment

Just completed our first trade with Carlos. Everything went great - received our racers really fast from across the US! We would have no hesitations to make a trade again in the future. Thanks Carlos!
            Check out my trades list, it's always up to date : http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...st-take-a-peek!

Comment

made my 1st trade with Carlos and it was perfect! Great to deal with and hope to trade with again! Thanks so much
              I am jbail10... I am also a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Awesome trade between Oz and the states.

Thank you!

Comment

Completed a trade with KK&PP. Quick shipping, Car arrived well packed in perfect condition. Thanks.

Comment

Just got my half of my second trade with Carlos.
                    Communication is excellent, packaging superb.
                    Very recommended trade partner.

Thanks again, Carlos !
                    Cars Addict

Comment

I have had a lot of transactions with Carlos. Very reliable guy, and transactions are always smooth and painless.

Comment

Add one more to the list of great trades with Carlos!

Comment

Second trade with KK&PP_Cars and once again WONDERFUL business!!! Thx!!

Comment

Another great trade with Carlos... great communication... very well packaged... quick shipping... I highly recommend him to others... I'm glad that we could help each other out once again.

Many thanks!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

My first and only trade (so far!) with someone from these forums was with Carlos. Great communications and arrived as described! Thanks Carlos!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

made a purchase from KK&PP_Cars, very great guy to do business with! If I need his help again I'll definitely hit him up!
                                "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

Working...
                                X