Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have found route 66!

Hi everyone,

I am Dave and have been collecting Pixar Cars since they first sprung up in 2003. I have an extensive collection of Cars on desert card, Supercharged card and all the rest! I love collecting the 'chase' vehicles and used to collect the 'Cars-toons' vehicles too when they were around. I also collect Haulers and Movie Moments 2 packs. Collecting Pixar Cars has just started getting interesting again as new cases are hitting shops here at long last!

I hope to meet some great people on this forum and I am looking forward to learning some great facts about this awesome hobby! Hopefully, work out some trades once I get my list posted!

Thanks for looking

Hi Vandance and welcome to PixarCarsDiecast.
    It's really, really nice to see you at the site! .
    I hope that you have a nice time here.
    I'm from Denmark.

Comment

Thanks very much, really appreciate the warm welcome!

I must get some pictures up of my collection real soon!

Thanks
      Last edited by VANDANCE; 03-22-2013, 05:23 PM. Reason: spelling!!

Comment

Welcome aboard!!!

Comment

Welcome to PixarCarsDiecast.com, VANDANCE... Glad to have you here with us.

I traveled on and besides old US 66 in Missouri and Oklahoma a little bit last year the first of April... I enjoyed it...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Greetings! You found a great place with folks who are passionate about the Cars line.

Not to "pick nits", but the line was first launched in 2006.

Comment

welcome vandance

Comment

Welcome to PCD vandance,and look forward to seeing picks of your collection

Comment

Welcome vandance

Comment

Originally posted by GotFrank View Post
                    Not to "pick nits", but the line was first launched in 2006.
                    I was about to do the same thing, but maybe he was able to get them 3 years before anyone else?

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                    http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Oops! I was just testing - 2006 it was, my bad! It seems like allot longer ago when I cast my mind back! Thanks guys

Comment

welcome to the site! If you're looking for warm and friendly (and knowledgeable) people, then you've come to the right place

Transformers for Trade
                        Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

3 is just below 6 on the keypad - obviously a typo...!!!

Welcome to PCD

Comment

Working...
                          X