Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney Store CHASE - "Low-n-Slow" Mcqueen

This one is pretty sweet!:

Great looking McQueen, infiniti mcqueen... thanks for sharing the photos...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

this is a nice paint job
      i will probably have to get one

Comment

Another example of a really nice collectible with superb finish and detail being available in the US for $5 or $6 yet never sees the light of day retail-wise over this side of the pond. Grrr.

At least this one has some link given the Ramone paint job. God knows what they were thinking with the Ice Cream Truck Mater.

Comment

Just got mine yesterday. I dig it.

Comment

have to say i,m not bothered, was it in the movie, not that i,m aware, just another example of meaningless dross, sorry to offend anyone, but there you are
            Originally posted by Enzo View Post
            Another example of a really nice collectible with superb finish and detail being available in the US for $5 or $6 yet never sees the light of day retail-wise over this side of the pond. Grrr.

At least this one has some link given the Ramone paint job. God knows what they were thinking with the Ice Cream Truck Mater.

Comment

Originally posted by boogity View Post
              have to say i,m not bothered, was it in the movie, not that i,m aware, just another example of meaningless dross, sorry to offend anyone, but there you are
              Not my cup of tea this particular one either to be honest, but others are and still it's the principle that annoys me as I ranted above - we get stiffed with these releases.

At least, in the US you get a fair shot before the ebay/amazon scalpers take the lot and add 500% markup citing "VAT import costs"

Comment

well said on the scalpers front
                Originally posted by Enzo View Post
                Not my cup of tea this particular one either to be honest, but others are and still it's the principle that annoys me as I ranted above - we get stiffed with these releases.

At least, in the US you get a fair shot before the ebay/amazon scalpers take the lot and add 500% markup citing "VAT import costs"

Comment

Picked Low & Slow LMQ up yesterday along with a friend for him!
                  Can't resist getting these, the store is so close to my work and the kids love them!
                  I can understand why these are a pass for some, but the kids dont care if they were in the movie or if they are DS or Mattel. They get excited all the same!

***Captured Z isn't impressed!! LOL ***

Comment

I personally like how they look in the cases all stacked up.
                    Ramone is SWEET. Car wise he is probably my favorite. Wish they'd release more of him.

Originally posted by Scavenger View Post
                    Picked Low & Slow LMQ up yesterday along with a friend for him!
                    Can't resist getting these, the store is so close to my work and the kids love them!
                    I can understand why these are a pass for some, but the kids dont care if they were in the movie or if they are DS or Mattel. They get excited all the same!

***Captured Z isn't impressed!! LOL ***

Comment

Looking good, Scavenger... While I am definitely more of a Mattel 1:55 person, I have almost all the Disney Store Chase Cars and several of the others... they do stack nicely.

My favorite DS Car is the custom Apple that one of my friends made out of Clutch Aid...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Working...
                      X