Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

chris, you may need to change the name of the site to "pixar cars n planes diecast"!

some quite interesting stuff coming out here, wonder when its out in the uk?

Comment

Originally posted by boogity View Post
      chris, you may need to change the name of the site to "pixar cars n planes diecast"!

Thanks for your suggestion, boogity... I have an idea... and I sometimes get in trouble when I get ideas.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

My kids are pretty excited about "Planes".

signature courtesy of BomBom77
        http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Searching Target.com for Planes... I saw a few books that show a release date of July 2, 2013... I wonder if that's when the toys will be released? That's about 5 weeks before the movie is released, which is keeping with the time frame of when Cars 2 merchandise (May 16, 2011) was released before the movie (June 24, 2011).

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

The planes diecast were up on TRU's website when I called to inquire about availability they pulled them all off the site? I don't know why they bother they will only end up saying available in store with no options to buy online like everything else they have and we all know what happens when you try to find something in TRU lol

Comment

Originally posted by Cars4josh View Post
              The planes diecast were up on TRU's website when I called to inquire about availability they pulled them all off the site? I don't know why they bother they will only end up saying available in store with no options to buy online like everything else they have and we all know what happens when you try to find something in TRU lol
              Amen to that! Testify! lol

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                Searching Target.com for Planes... I saw a few books that show a release date of July 2, 2013... I wonder if that's when the toys will be released? That's about 5 weeks before the movie is released, which is keeping with the time frame of when Cars 2 merchandise (May 16, 2011) was released before the movie (June 24, 2011).
                you would think if they want planes diecast to be successful they would get them out as soon as possible lol

Comment

Originally posted by carslover View Post
                  you would think if they want planes diecast to be successful they would get them out as soon as possible lol
                  In fairness though, it is Mattel we are talking about here!

Comment

This trailer is Ok, I might be back on board. Will wait to see the movie first, will Mater & McQueen make an appearance? I think not.

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                      I saw the Tractor (from Cars) towards the beginning of the trailer... I wonder how many other characters will make an appearance?
                      Brent Mustangburger is confirmed in cast.

Comment

That would be awesome if Darrell and Brent were the announcers for the race. It'd be a great tie-in to Cars and Planes.

Comment

Originally posted by Fillmore1234 View Post
                          That would be awesome if Darrell and Brent were the announcers for the race. It'd be a great tie-in to Cars and Planes.
                          I too would like to see more of the characters we already know from Cars in Planes... But would I buy them on a new cardback/series if I already had them? Probably so...

Comment

Thanks t5 for mentioning..

I guess its official that PLANES is here !!!
                            http://www.disneystore.com/planes/mn/1019303/

I am pretty impressed that certain parts of Skipper and Franz is movable!
                            The price is 9.95 each... and they also have the Deluxe version for Echo, Bravo and Hector Vector which is 19.95!
                            Are you guys going to pull the trigger?
                            They surely look good from the pictures and in a bigger scale

EDIT: i feel like pulling the trigger but it will cost me approximate 150 USD for the complete set... NOOooooooooo....

My son says he want this http://www.disneystore.com/planes-fl...36780/1000294/ and http://www.disneystore.com/planes-bo...32097/1000219/

The jacket is expensive :P
                            Last edited by wintermelon; 05-28-2013, 12:12 PM.

Comment

Anyone know if Mattel or anyone else have the rights to the 1:55 diecasts? not a fan of the DS stuff tbh

Comment

Originally posted by boogity View Post

"Planes" is NOT a Pixar production.

Comment

Working...
                                X