X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Toymaster has now got Case C Singles in store, as well as all the lego/duplo

Comment

Called in the local Asda Superstore this evening to find a huge Cars 2 display. Toys, clothes you name it!! Does anyone know if the Mater with the Stephenson train is anything special/different? Tesco Superstore on the other hand was pitiful!!

Comment

Matrix updated to include Toymaster case assortments.

There's a date in the above matrix that shows when that assortment was last spotted. The Carla case has come in since that update. If people don't report the case assortments spotted in the stores, the matrix doesn't get updated.

L33t0nG - Did you spot the prices of thwe Singles and Mega Sized item in Toymaster?

Comment

stephenson aint bad for 9.99, anything more, it aint worth it, however will you be able to buy it in a couple of months, I doubt it.

Comment

dandered past ds today and went in, then walked straight out, there was nothing new, they still have a years supply of referee pity at 4.50 each,

m.i.c.k.e.y, m.o.u.s.e. operation or what!

Comment

Case 'E' singles in my local TRU.

Comment

Found a Ref pitty with bell in TRU But my find of the day would have to be Carlo Maserati and Lewis hamilton singles in Tesco. They were in a box on the highest shelf and there were two of each.

Comment

What Tesco are they in. Havent found none in the 6 Tesco's near me. All Ive seen is case B and E. The lewis are in case J.
                  Originally posted by kachigga View Post
                  Found a Ref pitty with bell in TRU But my find of the day would have to be Carlo Maserati and Lewis hamilton singles in Tesco. They were in a box on the highest shelf and there were two of each.

Comment

Tesco Galleons Reach in essex, they were re-stocking their toys section but i had been to three tescos one TRU and 1 smyths, the lewis was 3.99

Comment

Asda cars are only £3 atm.

Comment

Called at my local Asda on way home from nights yesterday to find Leroy with snow tyres, miles and Elvis Rv's on the shelf along with Lewis Hamiltons!!! What a strange mix as they had nowt else!!! Out for the day with the Wife and kids in York the same day and spotted the cool "London set" with SGT Highgear diecasts in Disney Store and not much else, but Fenwicks had 11 Lewis Hamiltons on the shelf.

Comment

Bought this today at Disney store in lakeside never seen it before and really chuffed with it

And saw this in there yours for £100

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Comment

yep thats the pack I saw in ds the other day, fla me the landy with the bearskin is taller than the double decker for dangs sake!!!!!

as for that 20 piece set, three points on this , a fiver a car, rip isnt even displayed with the rest of the racers and it works out at 100 quid for rip, yeah it is a rip, a right *&^%*&$ rip off! Oh i,ve just noticed mater looks a bit different, but so ... what

come on disney, catch yerselves on, you make me wanna puke

Comment

I was just in ore of it its massive. Maybe after Xmas it will go down. As for the box set I got I was looking for the one with the queen that talks but I believe those cars where the smaller normal die cast ones where these look to be mega sized (guard,Finn and holly) and deluxe size (queen and bus). Still really happy as I got it for my daughter who loves the queen. (she ain't taking them out of the box though, lol)

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Comment

Those big sets are always 50% (£50) off in January, well they have been for the last two years running.

Majority of the Disney Store stuff looks good but why do they make Mater look so god damn scary, his colour, expression and dimensions look so wrong it sort of ruins the range for me.. Not to mention that everything we have bought from the DS has fallen apart in the hands of my son and he hardly breaks any of his toys..
                                If you not going to open them though I would say they are a great set, ESP the queen set

Comment

Working...
                                X