How do you store your collection?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VANDANCE View Post
    It's great to see the different ways collectors display and store their Cars. I would ideally like to have all my carded Cars on display around the house but that would mean either a much bigger house or a one way ticket to the divorce courts. As we are not planning on moving house any time soon, I'll be un-boxing my enitre collection later on today! lol!!! Seriously I do have a shelf in the gargae with all the 'loose' Cars I have picked up from Toy fairs and boot sales.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1965[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1966[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1967[/ATTACH
    I am looking forward on the pictures

Comment

This is the top of a TV stand in a spare room. It currently displays around 90 loose Cars along with around 30 Micro Drifters and 8 Mini Adventures.

This is a 4 sided rotating cabinet. It currently displays over 300 loose Cars.

Then I have multiple tubs filled with carded Cars from the Desert, Supercharged, WoC, RoR, Final Lap, and Toons Eras, like this tub.

I also have around 6 Case boxes almost completely filled with Cars and I have 3 Aldi display shelves which I will fill with 2013 Carded Cars.

Comment

I have 2 of the SA-110 plastic mirror back display cases. I need another SA-110 and then one for the deluxe/haulers.

I have our Piston Cup and WGP Cars in M2 single car display cases. We also have a few themed displays set up too.

Here is our Heavy Metal Mater/Monster Truck Wrestling set-up.

Frank and Tractors...

Some of our few "carded" Cars

Cars waiting to be set "free".

These Cars are carefully wrapped up and stored away. They are only displayed at Christmas.

Here is our Radiator Springs display. This has been on my coffee table down in my basement since the beginning of 2011. Still missing Lizzie's.

Current Haulers...

Current Take Flights. (Ready to add some "Planes".)

World Grand Prix...

Oil Rig...

So basically none of our Cars are really "stored" They are kind of all over the place. Its pretty fun while the kids are still young and play with them. One of these days I'll get around to getting more display cases to free up some of the space our Cars collection takes up.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
        http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

My sons collection is currently scattered around his room lol.

My personal collection is all open, but currently in boxes as I don't have any place to put them lol

Transformers for Trade
          Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

My wee boy has all of his out in the back half of our living room (he uses this as his play area) - he does have the combat ship, dinoco and RSC helicopters, Topper deckington, everett turbo, mack and a lightning mcqueen lunchbox all of which store some cars, he keeps some on his garage which we got him since we couldnt get our hands on the oil rig. some of the smaller cars like suki, harumi, guido and luigi etc frequently end up sleeping in the stomach of the Screaming banshee! i would post some pics here and in the collections page but my camera has sadly died!

Comment

Working...
            X