Recent Finds - May 2013 Trades and Online Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recent Finds - May 2013 Trades and Online Purchases

Please post your May 2013 trades and online purchases in this thread... Many thanks!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Got these in the mail yesterday

Comment

here is what I got from Germany today

DSCN0099.jpgDSCN0100.jpgDSCN0101.jpgDSCN0102.jpg

Comment

non cars that I got from Germany today

DSCN0104.jpgDSCN0105.jpgDSCN0106.jpgDSCN0103.jpg

Comment

cars from an ebay purchase

DSCN0119.jpgDSCN0120.jpgDSCN0121.jpg

Comment

nice additions carslover

Comment

Well thanks to our Chinese counterpart (lovemini) My little boy got his all time favourite cars 2 racer today and a few extra sweet additions to the collection....George if your reading: we love you man

My son Alex just couldn't wait to release RIP into his clutches and saying that I wasn't allowed to even touch him, just incase I got my finger prints on him....the cheek of it lol...

Comment

Fantastic Ru5ty!!! I was able to help a couple people out with Rip recently...very rewarding knowing the smiles he brings to the little ones faces!!

Comment

Awesome news and photos, Ru5ty! I've only one Rip in stores on 2 separate occasions...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Very cool Ru5ty, I've kept my son in the dark from Rip, but I do have him stashed away for when he starts asking...

Comment

Jim, Chris & Carlos.....Thanks for the applause, we are both very excited to finally have this elusive character in our collection.
                      KK&PP I wouldn't have got away with that now, every day I got it from my son " You find RIP yet" So it was a great pleasure to let him bust him out of his blister.... Plus it keeps the interest going, my little mans on his 2nd wind of cars and I don't want him to loose interest again....

Comment

Originally posted by keonisdad View Post
                        nice additions carslover
                        thanks keonisdad

Comment

Package received yesterday from a purchase =)

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Comment

Just received Lizzie from snosno desert back 16.

Comment

Got 2 Dustin Mellows, a Red and a Kabuki Mater. Going to trade one of the Dustin's and the Kabuki Mater. The other dustin goes in my collection, and Red is a birthday present for my youngest. If you need batteries, target has the energizer for $7.49 a 10 pack, and if you buy 2 you get a $5 card. Out of 2 targets close to my house, only 1 stocks new cars (Deluxe size) and the rest are all Cars 2 Finns, and Mater and Zen garden guy 2 packs.

Comment

Working...
                              X