new to pixar cars collecting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new to pixar cars collecting

Me and my son just started to collect cars went to three stores wal ,target and a riteaid and found just one nitroade ,its really fun hunting for them and just dowloaded the checklist

Welcome to the site!

Comment

Welcome to the site! Always good to see some new collectors! The hunt is always the best and worst part of this game, the best when you find something, the worst when you just drove forever and found nothing!! All part of the game though! Good luck with your collection and post to the boards if you need help finding anything, lots of good people around who may be willing to help!

Comment

Welcome to PCD, FCHO... Starting out is a great time for hunting - you'll almost always find Cars that you don't have... after a while it gets a little tougher - some stores have no clue as to how to order... Finding something either in a store, online, or in your mailbox is a great feeling... Post what you find, post what you need, collect what you like... from eastern Indiana... Chris

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Welcome to the site, post a wanted list I know a bunch of us here have quite a few extra 2013 cars and can help you out rather quickly!

Comment

My wanted list would be
            wingo,kabuto,dj,snotrod,boost
            mrs t king & tex,
            sherif,flo
            clutchgoneski,lewis hamiltin
            dusty,rusty,
            miles axelrod
            fabulous hudson hornet
            thanks guys for the welcomes Im in the l.a CA area

Comment

Hey FCHO! (Man I've slacked in my greeting folks, my fingers are starting to hurt). Welcome to PCD,

Comment

welcome to the party

Comment

Working...
                X