Dirt Track McQueen with and without logo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dirt Track McQueen with and without logo

I need the advice of the long time experts, here on PCD. I have two fixed eyes DTMQ's one with and one without rusteze logo on the tail fin. All carded DTMQ's i have seen yet don't have a logo on the spoiler, so i have no clue from which set it came from. I have bought it loose, i don't think that this is a custom car, because i have seen several of this logo DTMQ on the uk ebay. To make a long story short, here are some pics

Which code goes with the car with the logo?

Here's all what I have with the dates codes

WOC international card - 1448EA
    Supercharged international card - 3136EA
    Race o Rama international card - 3308EA
    WOC lenticular international card - 2399 EAB
    Piston cup lenticular international card - 2850 EAA

WOC light year launcher - 2298EA
    Piston cup nights light year launcher - 3629 EA

Dirt track challenge 5 pack - 1168EA
    Last edited by djjd21; 05-11-2013, 11:39 PM.

Comment

2439 eab

Comment

That's only 4 days after the date of the lenti I have

Comment

Take5 to the rescue!

http://www.takefiveaday.com/2009/01/...ayset-arrives/

Comment

Originally posted by John in Missouri View Post
            The take 5 page shows a plastic dirt track lmq,keonisdad has a die cast version.

Comment

sorry John, but djjd21 is right, the one that i have is a diecast DTMQ

Comment

Funnily there is one for sale on eBay at the moment,a bit beaten up though.

The only other place I could think of where you would find this is the piston cup nights release of the TRU dirt track challenge 5 pack,however all the pics I have seen still shows the one without the logo.

Comment

Sorry, I read the question backwards - I thought you wanted information on the one without the logo.

My only guess is that it came from the talking version of the Mack Transporter, which was a Walmart exclusive. Any photo you will find on the internet shows Bug Mouth McQueen, but I distinctly remember there being a second version. So therefore I am going to assume (I know, I know) that it was Dirt Track McQueen.

Comment

talk about looking for a needle in a haystack lol

Comment

Originally posted by John in Missouri View Post
                      Sorry, I read the question backwards - I thought you wanted information on the one without the logo.

My only guess is that it came from the talking version of the Mack Transporter, which was a Walmart exclusive. Any photo you will find on the internet shows Bug Mouth McQueen, but I distinctly remember there being a second version. So therefore I am going to assume (I know, I know) that it was Dirt Track McQueen.

Well I just found a BluCollection video review of that Mack, but the Dirt Track McQueen has no logo. The date code is about right for that item, maybe there was variant with the logo?

keonisdad, did you buy this loose or backdoor, or did you just have it in your collection and forgot where it came from?

Comment

Which of the two date codes in your pic is the one with the Rusteze logo?

The only thing I can think of is that maybe you bought the Lightyear Launcher version. None of the pics of it on the internet showed the spoiler, so I couldn't tell if it had the logo or not.

Comment

Not the launchers

The date code on the logo one does coincide with the piston cup nights light year launcher and also the TRU exclusive 5 pack gift set dirt track challenge shown on the French worldofcars forum here.

http://bdd.worldofcars-forum.fr/seri...erie=Final+Lap

And here is an eBay auction for one

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DISNEY-PIX...item4ac44c975e

Comment

Will one of our members bid on this?

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by djjd21 View Post
                              Not the launchers

The date code on the logo one does coincide with the piston cup nights light year launcher and also the TRU exclusive 5 pack gift set dirt track challenge shown on the French worldofcars forum here.

http://bdd.worldofcars-forum.fr/seri...erie=Final+Lap

And here is an eBay auction for one

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DISNEY-PIX...item4ac44c975e

sorry, great idea but it is not the TRU dirt track set

Comment

Working...
                              X