X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice find, Tonyxes! Great photos! I tell myself that I'm not going to collect all the Planes... but I don't believe me either.

I'm not sure if the TRU Europe TRU # is the same as the one in the US... Somewhere at home I've got a box that had 6 Metallic TRU Raoul Caroule (from Germany).

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Good point! In my excitement I did not think of that lolol

Comment

Meanwhile, DS Planes (freely available in stores for almost a month now) is still absent in Europe with no sign of release date.

No sign of Mattel Planes in UK (any premature stock swiftly recalled despite being available in mainland Europe) or even teaser point of sale displays in TRU. Everything is focused on new Monsters Uni stuff. Talking of which, they have a plastic pig monster in TRU that squeals/screams...kind of how I feel when it comes to Mattel/Disney.

Comment

Tonyxes; How much was the dusty/dottie gift pack?

Comment

Singles are at 9,99€ (but we CAN find them at 14,99€)
            The gift pack goes to 16,99 to 29,99€ here in belgium and France
            Last edited by Tonyxes; 06-19-2013, 08:51 PM.
            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by maxgc53 View Post
              Tonyxes; How much was the dusty/dottie gift pack?
              ... And is the plane in the gift set the SAME PLANE as the single or is it some sort of "facial expression" variant??

Comment

Originally posted by jestrjef View Post
                ... And is the plane in the gift set the SAME PLANE as the single or is it some sort of "facial expression" variant??
                Same plane, same expression
                ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Tonyxes View Post
                  Same plane, same expression
                  Thanks! That will save a few dollars for openers!

Comment

Planes have landed in Oz...
                    Picture 840.jpg Picture 841.jpg
                    Was trekking through Kmart on my lunch break looking for Cars and found Planes instead. $9.75 for the Planes singles here. I picked up Ishani for Flash. Noticed they set aside some shelf space for the Yorkie Aircraft Carrier, Playsets & Pullbacks as well. Just in time for the big Toy Sale next week!!!

Comment

Originally posted by OzzieMum View Post
                      Planes have landed in Oz...
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]2444[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]2445[/ATTACH]
                      Was trekking through Kmart on my lunch break looking for Cars and found Planes instead. $9.75 for the Planes singles here. I picked up Ishani for Flash. Noticed they set aside some shelf space for the Yorkie Aircraft Carrier, Playsets & Pullbacks as well. Just in time for the big Toy Sale next week!!!
                      Still waiting to see pics of that assembled Yorkie, hint hint

I would, but typically Planes seems to be in a holding pattern somewhere above Heathrow

Comment

Just taken a look at UK DS site and what am i missing? Hector Vector, Echo and Brave 17 quid each, what?

The 2 Packs are 12.50 each too yet the propwash junction pack is the same price?

If thats DS prices, they can go take a long walk off a short pier!

Comment

Great find on the new Planes, OzzieMum... looks like you had a great Cars day and a great Planes day as well!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                            Great find on the new Planes, OzzieMum... looks like you had a great Cars day and a great Planes day as well!
                            And a good Hot Wheels day lol! Great day all round! Lol.

Comment

Any idea how much is the target 4 packs?
                              They look like a good way to collect the Planes
                              2 box sets and you get 8 different Planes

Comment

Originally posted by wintermelon View Post
                                Any idea how much is the target 4 packs?
                                They look like a good way to collect the Planes
                                2 box sets and you get 8 different Planes
                                So far I don't see any Planes merchandise other than books and video games (and a t-shirt) listed on the Target.com website.

Comment

Working...
                                X