X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• West Covina Walmart, across the street from iKea.

2-3 Tsubasa, 2-3 Jan K., 1 Bravo.

I picked up 2 Bravo's to customize, so only one left.

No sunwing or yellowbird

Comment

• Found sun wing and yellowbird at the walmart by the 55 and 91 on tustin st.

They also had a jan k. that I left.

Comment

• First time I have seen these tent sets in a store, so I picked them up this morning.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
        http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

• Nice finds, Bobbyjack! I have only seen those sets once in stores. (And I bought them! )
          Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

• Time to check TJ Maxx and Marshalls once again...

Stopped at the local store last night... they had Planes gift packs (tent, Plane, and Pitty) for $8.99... and had Planes singles for $5.99 each - managed to pick up 2 Franz for a friend.

I also bought a Race Team Mater/Zen Master Pitty Movie Moment for $3.00 - it was on clearance... I also learned how to identify the date (month) and item went on sale by looking at the price tag...if the toys don't sell in 2 months they go on clearance.

I'll try to add photos later.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• I found a Jan at Kroger for $6.47 today.

Comment

• Seems to be a fresh wave of stock of 'Tent' sets hitting the UK, including Ishani, Judge Davis and Antonio. Currently they are 2 for £14 in Asda or £10 each, they are even in TRU at 9.99

Comment

• Originally posted by foxrfc View Post
                  Seems to be a fresh wave of stock of 'Tent' sets hitting the UK, including Ishani, Judge Davis and Antonio. Currently they are 2 for £14 in Asda or £10 each, they are even in TRU at 9.99
                  Thanks for this popped down to do some shopping and the last 2 sat there were Judge Davis and Antonio just the ones we wanted.

Cheers

Comment

• Found some Ishani tent sets for $6 Bought what they had and on their way overseas!

I am a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Working...
                    X