Toys r us

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toys r us

Check your local toys r us stores, mine have all cars singles on sale $1 excluding rsc

Thanks for the heads up, Cars4josh... hopefully others will let us know what they find.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I was at tru yesterday and picked up 3 PC cardback cars and they were still $4.50. Maybe it started today???

Comment

My cashier manually adjusted the price on the RSCs that I bought, so it does appear that it may be intended only for the older Cars.

Comment

I was working on a lab computer 30 miles from a Toys R US, so after I finished I headed up... glad to hear that you got a cashier to override the price - they would not at the store I was at... My $1 choices were Francesco and Lightning McQueen with Racing Wheels (both 1 and 2 piece)... I was going to also buy Bug Mouth and Radiator Springs McQueen and Mater in the RSC line... I bought nothing.

I saw a photo where one of our east coast members saw a cube with 2013 case D singles and 2013 case A 2 packs but there was nothing like that here.

To confirm what odisn shows in his photo, the sale is May 24 through June 1... I don't have high hopes that I'll find anything (relatively) new at any of the TRU stores within 80 miles of my home, but good luck to those of you with local TRU stores... please keep us informed on what you find.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

my TRU had put the $1 sale tags on all the pegs
            so they said all my cars were not the ones on sale
            but they let me have them for $1 each because they had them tagged as $1
            they were going to fix it right then, so now it is only LMQ and Francesco dad gum

DSCN0198.jpg

Comment

How nice *jealous*
              Mine is just buy 3 free 1 :<

Comment

The sign clearly indicates Item #599949 which is only standard longcard singles.

NOT checklane cards and NOT Radiator Springs Classic cards.

It is up to the customer to negotiate the latter two down to $1.00.

Comment

John the short cards rang up at $1

Comment

Originally posted by Scavenger View Post
                    John the short cards rang up at $1
                    Not where I went. What cardback did you try?

Comment

New 2013 Short Card..King, Sarge, Bomb Mater & Jeff G all rang up at $1

Comment

Here are the pictures from yesterday. This was in Hagerstown, MD.

They might be putting it out today at the other stores. I had 2 other local guys tell me these were not at their TRUs.

The sad thing was it was all Case D and F. No G Cars. Only saw case A 2 packs also. Since I already have the cars from both singles cases, I only picked up a few of the ones I haven't seen very often to trade...

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                        http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Thats awesome...I'd buy a lot of those for a buck!!

Comment

I would love to find some Harumi for $1 (

I am a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by Scavenger View Post
                              New 2013 Short Card..King, Sarge, Bomb Mater & Jeff G all rang up at $1

McQueen on Porta Corsa shortcard was $4.19 last night, longcards were $1.00.

Comment

Working...
                              X