Recent Finds - June 2013 Store Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recent Finds - June 2013 Store Purchases

Please post your June 2013 store purchases in this thread... Many thanks!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Found Dustin Mellows in Kmart today

Comment

I don't collect Micro Drifters... I do collect Rip Clutchgoneski... so what's a Cars-a-holic to do?

I think you know the answer to that question...

And even though I don't collect Hydro Wheels Cars, I'll buy the Rip... Even though I have the WGP Racers, if someone releases an 11 Car boxed set with Rip I will buy it... even though I have an International Rip Launcher, if a US version is released, I will buy it.

I'm looking forward to a silver series Rip Clutchgoneski and a Rip Clutchgoneski with rubber tires.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I love the Rip Micro Drifter, he's one of my favourites! Still yet to find a Rip Launcher even though they were released in Aus...maybe one day they'll find it & put it out just for me

Comment

How bout this.......currently in Orlando Florida, coming back from Boggy Creek Airboat ride and we stopped at a Kmart in downtown Kissimmee, bit of a run down area so was a little aprehensive.....Found a lone Cartney on the shelf....awesome! This is a fabulous country, so welcoming, I'm not sure I wanna go back to the uk!

Comment

Keep hitting those Kmarts you may get yourself some new deluxe to take home with you!! :-)

Comment

Had great finds yesterday at my stores!

What I found at KMart -

What I found at Big Lots -

What I found at TRU -

I really do not like micro drifters at all, but for Rip I made an exception..
              Kind of bummed I wasn't able to find the new maters or the super chase at Big Lots.

Comment

Found remnants of the Flash case at 2 Big Lots this morning. Got 1 Officer Murakarmi and Chase Becky and 2 Don Crumlin. Saw Chase Becky for the first time at TRU. Nothing at Target or Walmart and left case D at Meijer

Comment

At a store called Roses:

IMG_20130604_114109.jpg

Comment

I saw a Roses this morning in southwestern Ohio... I didn't go in... I'd struck out at the Kmart, found a few at the Big Lots (but no Flash), and then decided I'd head back to my family... had those Cars2 items been priced like that to begin with, sales would have done better.

Thank you for the photo and the info, Ferris.

Comment

got these at kmart today
                      enough for 2 ivans so far

DSCN0229.jpg

Comment

Still no new deluxes at my local Kmart. Might be trying another after work today...

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                        http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

My Kmart put a fresh deluxe case of hydrofoil Finns out when I asked if they had any in the back. So if some one can help me out with two materhosen and a Francesco fan mater with receipt so I can get my Ivan that would be great.

Comment

Originally posted by Clearysdad19 View Post
                            My Kmart put a fresh deluxe case of hydrofoil Finns out when I asked if they had any in the back. So if some one can help me out with two materhosen and a Francesco fan mater with receipt so I can get my Ivan that would be great.
                            I hope that isn't the Bay Bridge Kmart, because I was planning on checking there tomorrow...

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                            http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

That's the one. Pope Red and Finns.

Comment

Working...
                              X