Recent Finds - June 2013 Store Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DaFickser View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]2468[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2469[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2470[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2471[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2472[/ATTACH]

(Wipes drool from mouth...)

Comment

• In addition to reissues of Suki, Hank 'Halloween' Murphy and J. Curby Gremlin there appear to be a number of new cars and new on 2013 cars.

SNOT ROD (with Flames)
      FRANCESCA (CHASE)
      VICTOR PAVEONE
      DONNA PITTS
      VERN
      MAURICE
      BRENT MUSTANGBURGER (with Headphones)

Can someone confirm that these are actually in two separate cases (997W? and 997Y?) or are they all in the same case assortment, whatever that may be?

As ever, if you see a brand new case, don't be shy, please report the contents, ideally with a photo or two, for the benefit of other collectors!

Thanks,
      Nigel

P.S. It's being reported that Mattel UK are completely out of stock of standard singles once again! How can this keep happening, when there are loads of people out there who desperately want to hand over their hard earned cash for new cars?

C'mon Mattel UK, you CAN do much better than that!
      Last edited by niftynigel; 06-26-2013, 10:23 PM.

Comment

• They come from case U,W and Y

Anatomical illustrations by Jake Parker

Comment

• Great new additions, DaFickser... Thank you for sharing your photos of your new Cars... so many that I need... Amsterdam seems to be a great place to Cars shop these days.

When you post your photos as attachments, there is a limit of 5 attachments (photos) per post... by inserting image files from my Photobucket account, I can include more than that in 1 post...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• dad gum, i wish i could find these here in germany. Fantastic score, i am jealous. Lucky you, congrats to the netherlands.

Comment

• Meanwhile at my Target anothet case C arrives! :'( and no Planes at all! :-(

Comment

• Case C?!?!? UGH .. I went to a Target today ... same Target I found Case G last Friday ... this Friday ... Case D! What is UP with Target?!?! LOL

Comment

• 2 targets loaded with case C, 2 full of Francescos...no sign of G in these parts...

Comment

• Found 1 Darrell Cartrip with headset this evening at an Indianapolis Target... Everything else new from the G case was long gone.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• While Planes hunting yesterday, we hit 2 Targets, 2 Walmarts, 2 TRUs, and a Kmart. No new Cars, but we did find Planes at 1 TRU.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                      http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

• Stopped at the local Meijer a few minutes ago... I was wondering if they'd put out a Planes pallet... no sign of Planes, but they had put out a singles case G... of course there was no Chase Miles... but I did get the 2 Mama Topolino and 1 of the 3 Darrell Cartrip... left the Sputter Stop and Edwin Kranks.

What I bought at Meijer:

I also bought 1 Darrell Cartrip at an Indianapolis Target on Friday:

I only bought Planes at an Indianapolis TRU Friday afternoon:

Saw these Hot Wheels at the same TRU:

It's been a long week... I had a 5 day training class in Indy every day this week - 15 hours of driving on top of a work day makes for a long week... and Thursday I found out I had to pass tests on 2 FEMA classes by the end of the month - I spent all day today (Saturday) taking the online classes and taking the tests... I did pass them... but I'd rather have been Cars shopping.
                        Last edited by cac1959; 06-30-2013, 04:16 AM. Reason: Added photos

Comment

• Here's my total weekend haul.
                          Last night TRU all Planes singles, one Ishani, the three hanger and pitty packs.
                          Today total of three Walmarts- all had nothing Planes wise. No Cars worth picking up at all. Big shocker there.
                          Two Targets one had Case C and F Cars and zero Planes out but thanks to having the DCPI I was able to get them to pull the four pack for me. Second Target and last stop of the day spotted Case G.
                          TRU picked up three Ishanis. The one yesterday was already promised to my four year old niece who video chatted me to ask if I in fact got her and who proceeded to ask me for proof. Other niece will also have hers and of course Bubba has his for his collection
                          Disney Store yielded two Tokyo Purple Maters.
                          This guy is pretty pleased with the days pickups
                          ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372562452.359482.jpg

Comment

• I hit another Traget and a Kmart after work yesterday. Still no new Cars or Planes. Then I got home to find out that my 3 year old has already lost her brand new Ishani. (good thing I bought 2.) I told her and BobbyJack that they don't get to open any more new Planes until they find Ishani. Dusty and his Pitty were safe in their tent.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                            http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

• TRU actually turned out decent for once today. All their Porta Corsa and Quick Changers are at £2.99 so I picked up Raoul Caroule (Again!) Grem and Rod Redline. They also have a sale on, on their Deluxes. They had Hydro Finn, Sub Finn Pope Pinion IV and Popemobile at £4.99. Grabbed a set of them. Sadly the RSC and Silver Racers, which ARENT selling, are still priced at £5.49 and £5.99 respectively.

On the other hand, I did pick up a Sidderley in the car boot for the princely sum of 1 Great British Pound.

Comment

Working...
                              X