UK Car Boot Market Finds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UK Car Boot Market Finds

Hey Folks, it seemed it was an obvious missing thread so I thought I would get it rolling (seeing as I Car Boot regularly)

Here are todays finds. Anyone want to guess some prices?

2013-06-02 13.20.48.jpg

Cheers

Bom

£1 for lap top, £1 for 3 diecasts and £3 for Finn

Comment

You are close on the total Junior. Total came out as £6.60 if that helps.

Comment

you need to learn how to haggle lol

Comment

I read lap top before i saw the picture. Not quite what i was thinking!! Lol.

Ka-Chigga, Ka-Chow, and Ka-Ciao! - DjB

Comment

lightning McQueen with shovel - 20p

Comment

sweet! Forgot to update last weeks due to my holiday. Finn £3, Laptop £3, Cherwell 50p and Edwin and Ferrari 5p each!

Comment

Well done, mates!

I've not seen Cars at many garage sales (what you call boot sales)... I've tried to sell new stock a couple of times but people think they can pay basic Hot Wheels prices for new Cars items.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by Bombom77 View Post
                  sweet! Forgot to update last weeks due to my holiday. Finn £3, Laptop £3, Cherwell 50p and Edwin and Ferrari 5p each!
                  5p for a Schuey F430 in what looks like excellent condition? Aaarghhh....you lucky sod.

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo View Post
                    5p for a Schuey F430 in what looks like excellent condition? Aaarghhh....you lucky sod.
                    If it eases your pain, Shuey is a Lenty! But for 5p I wasnt leaving him there. TBH both of them are in almost mint nick too.

Comment

If it eases your pain, Shuey is a Lenty! But for 5p I wasnt leaving him there. TBH both of them are in almost mint nick too.
                      Ha ha it does a little thanks. But not completely

Comment

Actually went and sold at the car boot yesterday and spotted the git that gets all the diecasts before me! Had a large, talking Lightning Storm McQ out and this guy stoppped, looked at him then came straight to me and asked if i had any of the small cars. Considering we were let in to set up at 6.50am and this was 7.15am.....

So i decided to become proactive! I left the missus with the stall and went on a snoop myself. Didnt find any diecasts (did overtake the "Diecast hoover" tho!) but managed to pick up....

Mater and McQ Canvas frame - £1
                        2013-07-08 10.29.45.jpg

Figure of 8 battery powered race track - £1
                        2013-07-08 10.28.50.jpg

Radiator Springs Playmat (in good Condition too) - £1
                        2013-07-08 10.29.12.jpg

Tractor Tippin set (complete) - £2
                        2013-07-08 10.28.35.jpg

Piston Cup 500 playset (with one Radiator Springs McQ) - £3
                        2013-07-08 10.28.26.jpg

All in all, I was very happy with the buys and we sold around £90 worth of tat too!

Comment

Great additions at a great price, BomBom77!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Piston Cup 500 playset (with one Radiator Springs McQ) - £3
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]2559[/ATTACH]
                            My almost 7 year old still LOVES this set! We get it out once a week to crash cars around turns 3 and 4!! Great finds and great prices bombom77

Comment

Originally posted by jestrjef View Post
                              My almost 7 year old still LOVES this set! We get it out once a week to crash cars around turns 3 and 4!! Great finds and great prices bombom77
                              Awesome finds sir, I must admit my lad has grown out of his Piston Cup track set but I couldn't part with it so I have it in long term storage up in the loft! I love going to boot sales and I also had a bit of luck yesterday. I found a Mack hauler with the die-cast cab in mint condition for 50p! I also picked up a couple of LMQ prints for £1 to put up on display with my collection!

mackdiecast.jpg

Comment

Working...
                              X