Odisn feedback

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odisn feedback

Odisn helped me out with Francesco Fan Mater packaged very nice and fast shipping. Highly recommended

had my first trade with Odisn
    received what was promised
    received it quickly
    highly recommend to others

Comment

Just completed a Super Trade with Odisn! Communication was stellar. Shipping and packing was great. Thanks for the trade. Hope we can help each other again soon!

Comment

Got my end of a trade with Odisn in the mail today. Packaged very well and shipped fast! Glad us Carolina traders could help each other out.

Comment

Completed my first trade with Odisn & everything went super smooth. Such a pleasure to trade with, great communication, fast shipping, items well packaged - highly recommended to others. Thanks again Odis!

Comment

Had a great trade with odisn... I helped him out with 4 of the 5 Christmas Cars that he needed... he paid quickly and let me know when he received the package... I hope we can help each other out in the future... Many thanks, odisn!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I just completed my first trade with Odis. Item arrived quicker than I imagined with all the holidays in between and was very well packed. Hope we can help each other out again in future.

Comment

Just completed a fine trade with Odis! Great to work with and look forward to working with him again soon!

Comment

Just completed a second trade in 2 weeks with a third on the way! Odis is a SUPER dude to work with!!

Comment

Third trade in the books! Look forward to helping each other again soon!!

Comment

great trade experience thanks!
                      May the Fortune of the Hunt Be With You Jeff/PixarCarsDiecast.com

Comment

Had another "Super" trade with Odisn. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                        X