jestrjef's feedback

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jestrjef's feedback

I have just begun posting here on PCD, but I know I have worked with a number of great folks from PCD over the years. Please post feedback of any experiences you have had with me in the past, and look forward to helping folks here in the future!

Jeff is good. Trade with him now!

Comment

Have done many trades with jestrjeff over the last couple of years. Great guy and you should have no doubts trading with him on here.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
      http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Jeff is excellent to trade with! He has helped me out with a lot of stuff!

Comment

Superb guy. Always packed well always puts himself out to help others. Can't fought you at all.

Comment

One of a kind, will always try to help any cars fan.

Comment

I've done a couple of transactions with Jeff and am in the middle of another one. Always great communication and packaging, highly recommended.

Comment

Yay Jeff made his way over.

Comment

Jeff helped me out with some cool Cars recently. Very well packed, excellent communication and quick shipping internationally.
                  Great guy to deal with, have total confidence when trading with him.

Comment

Just completed a trade with Jeff, thanks man!!! Jeff went out if his way even took some stuff from me I'm sure he didn't really need just to make sure I got the cars I needed can't wait for future trades!!

Comment

Got a box in the mail today from Jeff, great packaging and great cars. Looking forward to more trades in the future.

Comment

Jeff found me my Star Wars Disney Cars - I really appreciated it - honest guy, honest prices! Excellent - it was my first overseas transaction with a car enthusiast and won't be my last! Thanks all the way from Portsmouth! xx

Comment

Thanks to jeff we now have Ivan and two planes (these are not for sale in Denmark) and before we have the items I'm already sure I Will dó more great deals

Thank You so much, can't wait to see my three year old sons eyes when they arive

Comment

Jeff was VERY helpful in adding to my collection and answering TONS of questions I had. I purchased Elvis RV, Rusty & Jonathan from him.

Thanks again Jeff for helping this "rookie" out.

Comment

My first transaction with jestrjef was absolutely fantastic... he helped me out with the Radiator Springs Beginnings and Wedding Day gift packs... great communication, quick shipping, very well packaged - he even sent them loose as I requested to save on shipping... I'm grateful to have these in my collection... I'm looking forward to future trades and hope I can return the favor some day... I highly recommend Jeff to others... Many thanks, jestrjef!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Working...
                              X