No announcement yet.

jestrjef's feedback

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just had a perfect transaction with Jeff, it arrived fast and the handling was A+ my son is so happy with his planes and Ivan. Everything went perfect and looking forward to the next, wich is the wedding Day and time travel sets at a great price. I Will recommend Jeff any time. Oh and I really appriciate the mails and the great offer from Jeff to help with other cars/planes Stuff, now that it is so expensive and hard to find in Denmark

Kenny

Comment

Just picked up my parcel from the Post Office, Jestrjef you are a legend!

Basically, went to Disney World in June, there for the 4th Star Wars Weekend, my Cars and Star Wars mad 4 year old was desperate for the 6 Cars Star Wars Cars, but by the time we were there only Filmore, Sally and Tractor remained.

The staff at Disney were unusually most unhelpful, my son was really upset, and I thought I'd have to source the 3 other cars on eBay, then came the saviour!!!

Only took 2 and a half weeks between our original conversation and the cars arriving in the UK, very quick and speedy delivery, thanks yet again Jeff.

Craig.

Comment

Yesterday my package from jestrjef arrived. Perfectly packaged! He specially bought the diecast cars that I needed and even put much more effeort into buying Lizzies Wedding and Radiator Springs beginnings diecast set for me! In the beginning I had some problems with Paypal but he was very patient. The package was send from US to the Netherlands, it arrived very quickly. THANK YOU

Comment

image.jpg
          image.jpg

Finally they arrived, it took a long time this time, probally due to Danish postage service, oh Well, that is not jeff's fault, so a huge thanks to jeff for getting us these, my son is so happy that we had to watch time travel mater several times today and usealy don't bother that much with that episode.
          Again thanks for your great service and Big help to our collection, everything went smooth again

Kenny

Comment

Originally posted by dyvel View Post
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]2861[/ATTACH]
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]2862[/ATTACH]

Finally they arrived, it took a long time this time, probally due to Danish postage service, oh Well, that is not jeff's fault, so a huge thanks to jeff for getting us these, my son is so happy that we had to watch time travel mater several times today and usealy don't bother that much with that episode.
            Again thanks for your great service and Big help to our collection, everything went smooth again

Kenny
            that is a great addition Kenny
            and they look really good freed from their plastic prisons

Comment

They are really beautifull when they are free, none of our cars are in prisons, we buy Them to play and collect

Comment

Just completed our first trade my second purchase from Jeff and this was a biggie! Completely delighted by our trade, Jeff went out of his way and bent backwards to help! Was a delight to deal with and Olivia has had the best birthday thanks to him and others! Double thumbs up!

Comment

Jeff, helped me out getting an Ivan! Good guy to look to if needing help!
                  "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

We made one of our first purchases from Jeff. Everything worked out fine and I'd recommend him to anyone. Thanks for the bonus! It was a nice surprise.
                    Check out my trades list, it's always up to date : http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...st-take-a-peek!

Comment

Completed my first trade with Jeff. All went very well, and I would not hesitate to trade with him anytime in the future.

Comment

also just finished my first transaction with Jeff. He went above and beyond. would definitely do business with again!

Transformers for Trade
                        Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Just finished my first trade with Jeff. Everything went perfect. The items arrived very well packed. Looking forward to our next trade.

Comment

Just received a wonderful package from Jeff, he really went out his way to help and it was much appreciated, cant wait to work with him again - a true Gent!

Comment

Another great trade with Jeff, got me closer to finishing the rubber tires racers (magic number us down to three) as well as getting back one of the cars I traded for Bessie...
                              Great packaging and communication, highly recommended...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Comment

Just completed another of many trades with jestrjeff! Thanks!

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                                http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Working...
                                X