No announcement yet.

jestrjef's feedback

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I completed another trade with Jeff. He is good people.

Comment

Just completed my first trade and purchase from Jeff. Very helpfull to us international, was stoked that he went out of his way to find extra cars he didn't have. Hopefully deal with Jeff again soon

Comment

Another fine easy trade completed with Jeff. Thanks, buddy!

Comment

Originally posted by odisn View Post
          Another fine easy trade completed with Jeff. Thanks, buddy!
          Make that x 3 just in the last couple of weeks. We've been on quite a roll!

Comment

jestrjef helped me out with the new 2014 Star Wars Cars... well packed... great communication... I do appreciate it... It went so well we're doing it again... I decided I need a set to open as well as a set to keep carded... Many thanks, jestrjef!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

^^^Me too! Thanks Jeff!

signature courtesy of BomBom77
              http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Jeff has helped me out in the UK with a big box for myself and another member. He is excellent with his communication and went above and beyond to help fill our wish lists. I look forward to building another box when I have some more funds! Jeff is very honest, sincere and helpful, if you have not traded with him before and are looking to, you will definitely not have any problems here!

All in all, Jeff is a very big credit to the community.

Comment

Once again another great trade with jestrjef... he sent me a Disney Store Oil Rig playset that I missed when it was out in stores... he combined it with items for other members to save postage... great communication... great packaging... quick shipping... and we enjoy talking bowling as well... many thanks, jestrjef!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Jeff is brilliant to deal with, helped me and 2 other UK members get the Star Wars new releases! So delighted with them and such speedy postage! Thanks again, as always would recommend dealing with Jeff!

Thanks again so so much! xx

Comment

Jeff helped me out with the 2015 Star Wars Cars... it was a lot of hard work for him to get them... well packaged, quick shipping, great communication... Many thanks, jestrjef (and jestrwife)!

Comment

ditto what cac and lozzi said

Comment

Ditto what carslover said!!

Comment

I asked for some starwars cars from him and they came fast quick and easy all the way to the uk thanks Jeff also cheap

Comment

Hi Jeff, your cars are on the way. Your PM inbox is full and won't let me send you a message!

Comment

Working...
                              X