New Tokyo Mater

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Tokyo Mater

Is he from the new 3 pack?? Very nice!! Thanks for sharing.

Comment

nice i like the tunerz

Comment

nice goofy looking mater lol

Comment

I wished they released this 3 years ago. We used Brand New Mater as Tokyo Mater for about 6 months. When I found the only Tokyo Mater at retail that year, BobbyJack asked me why he had black stuff all over the bottom part of him.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
          http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

I like the new Mater and the new girls a lot... Many thanks for sharing your pictures, lovemini!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyjack View Post
              I wished they released this 3 years ago. We used Brand New Mater as Tokyo Mater for about 6 months. When I found the only Tokyo Mater at retail that year, BobbyJack asked me why he had black stuff all over the bottom part of him.
              Bobbyjack, a plastic version was released of him in a playset back then. I got him clearanced for $5 last year. It's the only Tokyo Mater I have since I never saw the one with Oil Stains.

And thanks for the awesome pics lovemini! I sure hope the final release won't be a two-piece mold.

Comment

We play with the plastic one from the playset. The oil-stained one is in the display case! Just saying that besides the SDCC version, we never got a "clean" non-flamed diecast version.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

I'll be on the look out for that buck toothed beauty! Thanks for the sneak!

Comment

I'm going to have to buy this Mater. I have been wanting to get a Tokyo Mater like this one for a very long time!!

Comment

Those are awesome pics lovemini, as many have said, can't wait for this one...

Comment

Working...
                      X