Recent Finds - July 2013 Store Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recent Finds - July 2013 Store Purchases

Please post your July 2013 Cars store purchases in this thread... Many thanks!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Nothing to report yet! Lol!

Hopefully this month will be fruitful! Good luck everyone xx

Comment

Went to 4 Target, 1 Disney Store, 1 Kohls, 1 TJ Maxx, 1 Marshalls, 2 TRU, 1 Meijer, and 1 Walmart today in the Indianapolis area (I'd taken my wife to the airport)... found 1 Chase Miles with hood, 1 Chase Becky, 1 Ishani, 1 Disney Store Chase Red, and one of the 3 Octonauts that odisn needed.

I found 5 Chauncy Fares 7 packs at one Target, but since it's before payday I could not justify the $30 price for one new Car...

Last edited by cac1959; 07-02-2013, 08:51 PM. Reason: Added photos

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

A mixed bag from Target and TRU...Cars, Planes and Hot Wheels. Was actually glad to find David as I traded away all of my extras by accident, and never really wanted the Uncle T single but figued he would go well with the mama T single.

Oh and my stash of hot wheels was still where I put them the other day at target. Found the bumper car at TRU who had a ton of new hot wheels! Spent a good 15mins talking to a local hot wheels collector too. Nice to chat with other hunters in the wild!! Lol

Comment

found these today at target

DSCN0255.jpg

Comment

great haul carslover

Comment

Wish I had something exciting to reprot ... but Target revealed there Planes strategy .... Cut Cars peg space in HALF ... increase the Price from $3.49 to $3.89 for a single ... but put them on sale for $3.69 to make you feel good ... and fill in the rest of the area with shiny new Planes. Less than impressive.

2013-07-03_15-11-37_394.jpg

Kmart was even worse ...

2013-07-03_15-40-57_688.jpg

Walmart has the new cube for planes ... but it wasn't even worth taking a picture of the Cars section. I really wonder where this in going to lead us in the next few months ... I am getting worried ... come on walmart Save us!! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by jestrjef View Post
                Wish I had something exciting to reprot ... but Target revealed there Planes strategy .... Cut Cars peg space in HALF ... increase the Price from $3.49 to $3.89 for a single ... but put them on sale for $3.69 to make you feel good ... and fill in the rest of the area with shiny new Planes. Less than impressive.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2539[/ATTACH]

Kmart was even worse ...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2540[/ATTACH]

Walmart has the new cube for planes ... but it wasn't even worth taking a picture of the Cars section. I really wonder where this in going to lead us in the next few months ... I am getting worried ... come on walmart Save us!! LOL
                it looks like the targets work independently
                mine has no planes what so ever yet
                and my cars singles are on sale for $3.31

Comment

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372904594.510472.jpg
                  Planes by my wife's work at Target. $7.49!!!!! No thanks!

Comment

Little find at TJ Maxx.....& We needed him. 1000825_537325709667960_1415076330_n.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Bubba101212 View Post
                      [ATTACH]2541[/ATTACH]
                      Planes by my wife's work at Target. $7.49!!!!! No thanks!
                      Ha! They are £6.99 over here, around 10 bucks in $. You guys don't know how easy you have it I tells ya!

Comment

Well Mattel may be letting me down with no new cars in my area, but the Disney Store made me happy today!
                        I know it made Enzo happy as well!

Comment

Originally posted by Scavenger View Post
                          Well Mattel may be letting me down with no new cars in my area, but the Disney Store made me happy today!

prince is nice but the paint job's on the other 2 do nothing for me

Comment

Originally posted by Scavenger View Post
                            Ha ha, ecstatic more like

Can't wait to see those Tractors!

Comment

Originally posted by carslover View Post
                              prince is nice but the paint job's on the other 2 do nothing for me
                              Wheeliam has just been reissued here along with the Queen, and it is a very nice metallic finish.

I agree re. Purple Tokyo Mater, not my cup of tea (especially against the original metallic blue released last month) but seriously, the black/white "fresian" tractor does nothing for you? Not even the wood effect engine hood? Wow. Each to their own I guess.

Comment

Working...
                              X