Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now open - the PCD Summer Signature Contest!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now open - the PCD Summer Signature Contest!

I dropped hints which were solved easily by jestrjef and others in the thread

http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...to-win-an-Ivan

And now it's time... time for the PixarCarsDiecast.com 2013 Summer Signature Contest...

The requirements are your signature must include your member name and it must include pixarcarsdiecast.com or www.pixarcarsdiecast.com in your signature... There have been some fantastic new signatures appearing but not everyone (myself included) has the talent needed to include animation or advanced elements... you don't have to have Photoshop... I used the Pixlr.com editor that was formerly part of Photobucket to update mine (thank you, BomBom77 for the Cars-like logo with my name in it) but want to work on it some more.,, If your graphics program supports layers and/or inserting graphics files into another file that will work... you can even use Paint to do a signature.

If a friend makes or has made your signature, that's fine... since I'm providing a prize, I'm not eligible to win (my wife says I need to reduce my Cars inventory, not expand it)... And the winners will be awarded via a random drawing (I've started using random.org thanks to a suggestion from TopherDawg several months ago), so don't feel that because your signature may not be as good another PCD member's that it's not worth your while to enter.

Current prizes include 2 new deluxe Ivan that were received from the mail-in promo...they've been donated by Scavenger and me... one will be awarded to a US member, and one will be awarded to one of our members outside the US... I have other prizes available as well left over from previous contests including Dustin Mellows, Leroy Traffik with Snow Tires and more... We may have other prizes available as well.

Here's how you enter... as a reply in this thread:

This is my PCD signature

and include your signature

So start on your signature design today! And for those of you with recent signatures, yours may already be good to go, as long as it includes your name and the PCD website.

Other requirements are that you must be a member in good standing (not banned), must have posted an introduction in the Member Introductions section:
    http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...-Introductions

and must have made a minimum of 10 posts...

The deadline to enter the contest is 11:59 pm Eastern Time on Wednesday July 31, 2013... I'll do the drawing the first weekend in August.

Enter only once... if you edit or revise your signature, all your previous posts in all forums will reflect your new signature.

Good luck!

Chris

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

This is my PCD signature:

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Comment

This is my PCD signature

Comment

Good luck everybody! Yes I have a sig but will not be entering the contest.

Comment

This is my PCD signature

Comment

This is my PCD signature. If the prize is Ivan I already have one so some one else can get it. Thanks bombom77
              Last edited by Clearysdad19; 07-06-2013, 02:57 AM.

Comment

Here's mine

Comment

This is my PCD signature

with thanks to BomBom77

Comment

This is my PCD signature

Comment

Comment

Here is my PCD signature.

Ka-Chigga, Ka-Chow, and Ka-Ciao! - DjB

Comment

Here is my PCD signature.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                          http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

This is my signature.

"Play is often talked about as if it were a relief from serious learning. But for children play is serious learning. Play is really the work of childhood."
                            Fred Rogers

Comment

This is my PCD signature.

Comment

Working...
                              X