New Max Schnell Stunt Racers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Max Schnell Stunt Racers

A few days ago I found this Max Schnell Stunt Racer which I had never seen before. Plus wintermelon found a Max Schnell Transporter (Jorg).

RBCars77 check out my YouTube Channel @ RCcars5

Might have to pick up the Hauler if I see it. I picked up Raoul and Francesco ... but have not had the heart to open them yet ... dag gum plastic lol

Comment

The only stunt racer I might buy is Rip, which hasn't been released yet... The only "hauler" I bought was Andre, and that was so I could get my merchandise total up high enough to get another Ivan... I like the look of Jorg, but I wish they were metal cabs.

Thank you for the photo, RBCars77.

I wish they'd start producing the Piston Cup racer haulers again... we know they have the molds for the cabs and the trailers.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

stunt racers are a pass for me

Comment

i am with carslover, nice to see some new cars that i don't have to buy.

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
            I like the look of Jorg, but I wish they were metal cabs. I wish they'd start producing the Piston Cup racer haulers again... we know they have the molds for the cabs and the trailers.
            I agree 120%!!

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
              The only stunt racer I might buy is Rip, which hasn't been released yet... The only "hauler" I bought was Andre, and that was so I could get my merchandise total up high enough to get another Ivan... I like the look of Jorg, but I wish they were metal cabs.

Thank you for the photo, RBCars77.

I wish they'd start producing the Piston Cup racer haulers again... we know they have the molds for the cabs and the trailers.
              I don't think Mattel care for the collectors.
              I was once told they make toys for the kids and not for the collectors.
              The most important thing is profit in return. They always believe in minimal investment and high return.

Maybe the haulers aren't profitable as they forecasted?
              Maybe the Cars 1 launcher didn't sell well?
              Maybe the Cars 2 metallic cars is expensive to produce?

Lots of maybe but as a collector we can only hope :>

The only time that they actually show some care to the collectors would be Comic Con or Disney event. I hope in future we will be able to see other wonderful diecast like Trev Diesel, Albert and etc...

Comment

Working...
              X