Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daniella Muffler & Shelley Shift

and with Mater

Beautiful set, Lovemini! thanks for sharing!

Comment

More absolutely great Cars... many thanks for sharing pictures with us.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Very nice. Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Awesome looking cars lovemini, always enjoy your new posts...

Comment

Awesome photos lovemini! This would've been my favorite 2 pack ever had it actually been released. Though hopefully with more showing up then that means they will be released in the near future!

Lovemini, were there date codes on the bottoms of these, and if so what were they?

Comment

fillmore1234. there is no code underneath. as I known, they still are prototype ones.

Comment

I like the dodgy por....err I mean '60s Bond-like names more than the cars if I'm honest

Are these the inflight cabin crew? DS made a pink/purple version in the Tokyo set which is a bit confusing.

Comment

very nice
                  must have if mattel releases them

Comment

I wonder when they will be released, probably never, knowing Mattel

Comment

I sure hope Mattel releases these.

Comment

Missed these photos when first posted, They look really good

Thanks for sharing again

Comment

I dont know how they got away with calling her danielle muffler! the biop in one of the cars books i,ve got is just as bad
                          theres a place on the coast of donegal called muff.....enough said
                          Originally posted by Enzo View Post
                          I like the dodgy por....err I mean '60s Bond-like names more than the cars if I'm honest

Are these the inflight cabin crew? DS made a pink/purple version in the Tokyo set which is a bit confusing.

Comment

Originally posted by boogity View Post
                            I dont know how they got away with calling her danielle muffler! the biop in one of the cars books i,ve got is just as bad
                            theres a place on the coast of donegal called muff.....enough said
                            Or maybe it's because Daniella Muller and Shelley Smith are production office assistants for the Production of Cars 2?

Comment

Its a win win for me, a new Mater !! and 2 new little cutie cars !

Comment

Working...
                              X