Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: RARE and Hard to Find Cars

Rollin' Bowlin' Mater:

Brand New Mater:

If you have this set from BJ's Warehouse. It is rather rare:

I'd say there were probably more of the play-sets made:
    Last edited by GotFrank; 06-14-2016 at 03:07 AM.

Hello. I am new here, I am from Spain, it is a real pleasure for me to join you here. I am boxed collector but I have also a lot of loose cars. I have a lot of models but I was wonder how much would be ypur idea for the 6 cars exclusive sets shown in the prevkous pictures ( 6 pack rollin bowling Mater and the other 6 cars exclusive). I have also TRU Santa Car pack, Tabinu Toons, haulers, story tellers, sarge boot camp pack, and some others, I really like cars but it is expensive in Europe, in Spain we do not have many special items to be honest so O have to look for them on amazon, ebay and so on. Best regards for all of you.

Thank you very much Got Frank, another question please, I have just bougth king desert card but without its name on the blister, this is rare? All the king cars I have seen online are with name. It is just to know if I have another treasure or not.
    And how much could be king convey brothers? All that i found are more than 450 usd...i would like to buy them but this is so much money...

Quote Originally Posted by dgc View Post
    Thank you very much Got Frank, another question please, I have just bougth king desert card but without its name on the blister, this is rare? All the king cars I have seen online are with name. It is just to know if I have another treasure or not.
    And how much could be king convey brothers? All that i found are more than 450 usd...i would like to buy them but this is so much money...

Here pictures, regards
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by dgc View Post
    Here pictures, regards
    that appears to be an international card release so they probably didn't put the name on it so it could be sold anywhere outside the US

I would say there were more US desert back Cars produced. But I'm sure there were many international Cars made in the first run. The back of the card is a giveaway. Has "King" in five languages. As to how many are still carded 10 years later... Anyone's guess.

I'd say a fair market value on the Convoy Brothers right now is $350 -$400. It is a lot of money for four RVs!

Hi Folks, I'm new here...I'm surprised that the Dinoco Helicopter on the Supercharged Series Card isn't listed...I was reading on another site and it was listed as one of the top 10 in rarity? Also Mattel doesn't send chase cars to Canada anymore....grrrrrrr!

Quote Originally Posted by carslover View Post
    that appears to be an international card release so they probably didn't put the name on it so it could be sold anywhere outside the US
    IMG_3434.jpgIMG_3435.jpgIMG_3437.jpg

My Interntional carded King has his name in 3 languages on the front of the card, so I'm guessing without his name would be rare?