No announcement yet.

Error Cars (pic heavy)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are some very interesting errors out there! I kinda like the "sleeping" cars! I only found 1 error in my time. I found a couple of Miles Axelrod at TRU and he was missing the Solar Panels around the back windows. Looking back, I should have bought it, but I didn't. Does anyone HAVE this error car??

Comment

the ones without eyes are a bit creepy!

are they mainly ebay purchases or do you just have an incredible ability to find error cars in shops?

Comment

The Vitoline Pitty with the Easy Idle toolbox was a very common Error, as was the Doc Hudson with the Ghostlight Ramone tag. Other common Errors included Chuki with Ghostlight Ramone tag, and Lenticular Doc Hudson with The King tag.

Comment

Have to agree with Yuffle, the ones without eyes are freakin' me out! Yikes

Comment

Originally posted by John in Missouri View Post
            Popemobile, on the 4-error package, what does the rear of the cardback look like? Is it an International card like the nametag would indicate? If not, you could almost say there are 5 errors.
            Good question - just looked - the back is international. The funny thing is the guy I bought it from said his kid in Ohio found it at the local Walmart and thought it was odd looking so they threw it on ebay and I grabbed it right away. I've never seen anything like that before with so many errors.

Comment

Originally posted by yuffie View Post
              the ones without eyes are a bit creepy!

are they mainly ebay purchases or do you just have an incredible ability to find error cars in shops?
              ebay, amazon, board members, and friends of board members. It's been fun when someone contacts me and says they have a brother or nephew who has this great error car and might sell it to me. So I contact them and more times than not we've been able to reach a deal. I've never found an error car on my own either in a store or in cases. It's taken me a year just to get the ones I have. I bought the bathroom tissue Nitroade from John in Missouri.

Comment

Loving all of your errors Popemobile! It's always fun to see what stuff makes it out onto the shelves.

I own a few errors that I can show. Most of them are actually Tubbs Pacers. I'll have to dig through some pics and upload them soon.

Comment

Originally posted by PopeMobile View Post
                  ebay, amazon, board members, and friends of board members. It's been fun when someone contacts me and says they have a brother or nephew who has this great error car and might sell it to me. So I contact them and more times than not we've been able to reach a deal. I've never found an error car on my own either in a store or in cases. It's taken me a year just to get the ones I have. I bought the bathroom tissue Nitroade from John in Missouri.
                  fair play

Comment

sometimes **** happens

watch your back Kabuto, sometimes it is good to have the eyes on the back

Comment

Very interesting errors keonisdad!!

Comment

hey Goldie, you look like me, mmh almost but one thing is different, but i don't know what

dad gum, your decal, where is your decal ?

this is not a custom but an error car, the decal on the right door is missing.

Comment

Wow - those are great errors keonisdad. You know I have to have those now PM coming.

Comment

Awesome Stripped Kabuto! It looks like they did a 180 on the windshield piece. I've never seen anything like that in my 7+ years collecting Cars.

Comment

very funny stripped kabuto!!
                              My collection: http://www.jokibe.forumgratuit.lu/t2...cas-und-victor

Comment

Amazing error Cars, keonisdad! Stripped Kabuto looks like he's showing us a new way to be a great backwards driver.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Working...
                                X