Star Wars Cars

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star Wars Cars

I have noticed a SPIKE in interest in the Hollywood Studios Exclusive Star Wars Cars from a few months back. When these were available at the park, I made 2 trips on 2 separate weekends to the park to help members on TFAD and here. I sent out more than 100 sets to folks all over the U.S. and overseas. These are now available in LIMITED quantity via phone order, and I just ordered some the other day for 2 friends in the U.K.

If any of the overseas members are interested in acquiring these cars, please let me know. I am just trying to gauge interest at the moment. Shipping costs from Disney Merchandise Services is based on $'s spent, so I would want to be able to combine orders from anyone that was interested to save money for everyone.

I would prefer that we talk via email, so if you are interested send a message to me at --- jestrjef AT hotmail DOT com -- include in your email your PCD ID an how many of which car you are interested in. I will give this a few days and see where it leads. Let me know if I can help!

Thank you for your offer to help us out, jestrjef!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Working...
    X