Cars 2 Action Agents.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cars 2 Action Agents.

Grabbed a couple of these 'Action Agents' today from TRU.
    £6.99 each and made of plastic but pretty cool I think.
    Finn & Mater also available.

Nice pics Simon and very attractive packaging, Mattel's branding can't be faulted one bit specially when punters are paying highly inflated prices for little pieces of plastic.... I'm out as far as these agents go. But are Tesco's not selling these for £4.99, maybe I'm wrong don't quote me on it...

Comment

simon, tru stroked you there!
      found these near dublin about 3 weeks ago, believe they were 3.99 euro!!!
      thats £3 .50 in proper money

Comment

Very cool... I don't think I've seen these in the US. Thanks for the great pictures.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Need to find out if the playsets work with the 1:55 Cars or not. They look really cool. Not ready to start a new line though.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
          http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Originally posted by boogity View Post
            simon, tru stroked you there!
            found these near dublin about 3 weeks ago, believe they were 3.99 euro!!!
            thats £3 .50 in proper money
            I know you're right there Roger but my two Tesco's have had the shelf labels out for a couple of weeks now and no stock has ever arrived.
            I hadn't bought anything 'Cars' wise for 48 hours and was getting a bit twitchy and needed a fix

Comment

I saw these in tesco a couple of weeks back they are similar to the mini adventures and where made by mattel but where £5.99 which was too dear IMO for an all plastic set, again I would have collected these if they where a few pound cheaper :-(

Comment

As a mini collector, cannot say no to these cars. they are lovely. Great photos, Simon.

Comment

action agents - twin packs, found a number of these today in smyths, priced at 9.99, they looked quite good and had littlle accessorys with them, however at 9.99 think they are are bit pricey

Comment

there was grem, prof z, mater, mcq, finn, francesco,actuallly prof z was quite neat

Comment

How small was the professor? couldn't have been any smaller than his counterpart in diecast form....

Comment

a lttle bit but he had an accessory with him which hit the fact that he was wee, cant rem what it was

Comment

Love Maters face on this one.

Comment

I do like them seen loads of different oes but I still think they are too dear for what they are

Comment

It looks like we will get these in August here in the U.S. I hope the 1:55 cars will look okay with the playsets.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                              http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Working...
                              X