Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cars 2 Action Agents.

Cars 2 Action Agents.

Grabbed a couple of these 'Action Agents' today from TRU.
    £6.99 each and made of plastic but pretty cool I think.
    Finn & Mater also available.

Nice pics Simon and very attractive packaging, Mattel's branding can't be faulted one bit specially when punters are paying highly inflated prices for little pieces of plastic.... I'm out as far as these agents go. But are Tesco's not selling these for £4.99, maybe I'm wrong don't quote me on it...

simon, tru stroked you there!
    found these near dublin about 3 weeks ago, believe they were 3.99 euro!!!
    thats £3 .50 in proper money

Administrator and PCD Super Guesser cac1959's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Very cool... I don't think I've seen these in the US. Thanks for the great pictures.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Need to find out if the playsets work with the 1:55 Cars or not. They look really cool. Not ready to start a new line though.

Quote Originally Posted by boogity View Post
    simon, tru stroked you there!
    found these near dublin about 3 weeks ago, believe they were 3.99 euro!!!
    thats £3 .50 in proper money
    I know you're right there Roger but my two Tesco's have had the shelf labels out for a couple of weeks now and no stock has ever arrived.
    I hadn't bought anything 'Cars' wise for 48 hours and was getting a bit twitchy and needed a fix

I saw these in tesco a couple of weeks back they are similar to the mini adventures and where made by mattel but where £5.99 which was too dear IMO for an all plastic set, again I would have collected these if they where a few pound cheaper :-(

As a mini collector, cannot say no to these cars. they are lovely. Great photos, Simon.

action agents - twin packs, found a number of these today in smyths, priced at 9.99, they looked quite good and had littlle accessorys with them, however at 9.99 think they are are bit pricey

there was grem, prof z, mater, mcq, finn, francesco,actuallly prof z was quite neat