X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New UK member

Hi

Just found this site.

My 4 year old son is cars mad and has about 60 cars (+another 25 I haven't given him yet). For some reason, I find it enjoyable to go around finding ones he hasn't got.

Thanks to everyone on the site for the very useful information you have posted.

Originally posted by StuartW View Post
    Hi
    For some reason, I find it enjoyable to go around finding ones he hasn't got.
    We ALL have that addiction!!!

Welcome to the site

Comment

Welcome to the site StuartW

Comment

Thanks for the welcome.

I notice you are in Dorset and I will be down in Charmouth next week. Is there anywhere nearby that I might find cars?

Comment

I notice you are in Dorset and I will be down in Charmouth next week. Is there anywhere nearby that I might find cars?[/QUOTE]

I'm over in Poole near Bournemouth. We have a Toys R Us in Poole. The usual Tesco, Asda and Sainsburys but very hit and miss. Message me and I will see if see if I can help you with any cars that you may need.

Comment

Welcome!
            RBCars77 check out my YouTube Channel @ RCcars5

Comment

Ahhhh the sounds of a true Cars addict, right there! Welcome to PCD!!

Comment

welcome! I started like you!
                My collection: http://www.jokibe.forumgratuit.lu/t2...cas-und-victor

Comment

Welcome to PCD, StuartW... we have many adults here who are probably as Cars mad as you and your son... it is enjoyable to find Cars you don't have in stores... it is also frustrating to find only Cars you do have and don't need... from eastern Indiana... Chris

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

bout ye stuarty, theres a few other edjuts down your neck of the woods, you should get in touch
                    all the geordie best wif yer collecting

Comment

welcome to the cars addiction site lol

Comment

Working...
                      X