No announcement yet.

Recent Finds - August 2013 Trades and Online Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haha I don't even try for Cars over there I never ever find stuff.

Comment

• got these in a trade from LMQ702

Comment

• got these off ebay

Comment

• Nice additions, carslover...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Case from CTC. The rest from a great trade
            Case n.jpglmqdjboost.jpgshifty.jpgac.jpg

Comment

• well done bubba 101212
              My collection: http://www.jokibe.forumgratuit.lu/t2...cas-und-victor

Comment

• New additions I received today. I think my son will really enjoy them all.

image.jpg

Comment

• great new additions LMQ702!!

Comment

• I received a Super package from All4Mase today...

I'm going to open the one on the right... what am I going to do with the one on the left? Stay tuned to PCD to find out!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Very nice Chris!! Still Super-Less in the Scavenger compound! :-(

Picked up these last 2 packages of August today..Iscreamer from Bubba and the Flos v8 set from Jan on the PCD Facebook page, not sure if she's on the forum? Well Thanks guys!!

Last edited by Scavenger; 08-31-2013, 10:17 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scavenger View Post
                        Very nice Chris!! Still Super-Less in the Scavenger compound! :-(

Picked up these last 2 packages today..Iscreamer from Bubba and the Flos v8 set from Jan on the PCD Facebook page, not sure if she's on the forum? Well Thanks guys!!

nice flos with international packaging

Comment

• The Flo's V8 Cafe looks great in the international packaging... I might have to add that to my collection sometime... although I need to downsize.

Comment

• BIG Thanks to a member on CTT for getting me a Prince Wheeliam, which completes my collection of all 49 Porto Corsa Singles! Thanks for the trade!

Comment

• Finally! My walmart came through and I got the Tokyo mater 3 pack WP_001818.jpg
                              "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

• Also got Darrel with headset! Saw Mama Topolino :P haha I have her thanks to being on here but I got some extras for possible future trades also got Edwin Kranks for trading too. WP_001819.jpg It was a good day today
                                Last edited by CarsDiecast08; 09-01-2013, 10:00 AM.
                                "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

Working...
                                X