No announcement yet.

Recent Finds - August 2013 Trades and Online Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Received some trades and an Amazon purchase today.

image.jpg

Comment

Ugh! I need the Light ups!!! Will they make it to the US?

Comment

I've received 3 great packages the last 2 days - it's nice to have friends who help out when the stores within 80 miles of home have nothing new.

From KK&PP_Cars, case H singles:

Many thanks, KK&PP_Cars!

From TopherDawg, case H singles, including both variants of Snot Rod with Flames:

Many thanks, TopherDawg!

And from my UK friend pirelliboy:

Great international singles:

Galloping Gear Grinder and 6 Supercharged Cars I needed as I work on completing a set of Supercharged singles:

(Sorry - my picture is blurry... the trouble is not in your eyes)

Hot Wheels USS Enterprise and a Flintstones Flintmobile:

Many thanks, pirelliboy!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

that is a lot of nice cars Chris

Comment

Nice score Chris!

Comment

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375837710.850141.jpg
              I received these in the mail yesterday!

Comment

Great scores Bubba! I thought Boost with Flames was suppose to be a chase car..

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter View Post
                  Great scores Bubba! I thought Boost with Flames was suppose to be a chase car..
                  I'm pretty sure that was just a misprint on the info that came out, because there are supposed to be 3 of him in that case.

He's also not indicated as a Chase on the big 2013 poster, either.

Comment

Great additions, Bubba101212... and to confirm what odisn said, Boost with Flames is not a Chase Car...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

OHHH the USS Enterprise is nice. Did that not get released here in the states? I have not seen those type of hot wheels anywhere.
                      May the Fortune of the Hunt Be With You Jeff/PixarCarsDiecast.com

Comment

Originally posted by Bubba101212 View Post
                        [ATTACH]2792[/ATTACH]
                        I received these in the mail yesterday!
                        Cool new cars. Congrats Bubba101212!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jeff View Post
                          OHHH the USS Enterprise is nice. Did that not get released here in the states? I have not seen those type of hot wheels anywhere.
                          jeff - The USS Enterprise has been released in the US... I've not seen it in any stores - the local flea market guy cleaned out stores around here who got it in - I'm not giving him $18 for it at the flea market.

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                            jeff - The USS Enterprise has been released in the US... I've not seen it in any stores - the local flea market guy cleaned out stores around here who got it in - I'm not giving him $18 for it at the flea market.
                            I've only seen it once. In a Target. Luckily I bought it.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                            http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

image.jpg

Ecstatic with my recent trades! Finally RIP!! yay! Considering I'm in the uk I'm so happy we've got some Walmart monster trucks! Thanks to my traders! Xx

Comment

nice additions Lozzi31 and bubba101212

Comment

Working...
                                X