Hunting for Todd.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hunting for Todd.

Todd the Pizza Planet truck... this car seems to of alluded me, I've never seen it even in Target, Walmart or even ToysRUs. I don't know if a few came in and just got grabbed before I could get him or what, really if anyone knows where I can find one for a good price, that'd be nice. Would like to finally be able to check him off my list haha
    "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

I am also looking for Todd! So, advice would be great

Comment

You guys are a little over four years late. The only time he was ever available was Kmart Day #2 in June 2009.

Comment

why was he such a rare release? That doesn't make any sense to me.
        "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

Before pulling any trigger lets hope it will be announce as one of the 2014 singles.

Comment

Originally posted by wintermelon View Post
            Before pulling any trigger lets hope it will be announce as one of the 2014 singles.
            Im thinking wintermelon knows a little more then he's telling??

Comment

Originally posted by John in Missouri View Post
              You guys are a little over four years late. The only time he was ever available was Kmart Day #2 in June 2009.
              I know that Todd can not be bought in stores. I just started collecting a couple of months ago. Let's hope that it will be announced as one of the 2014 singles :P

Comment

As John in Missouri said, Todd was in the Kmart 2 case... I think it might have also been in another Race o Rama case as I remember buying several at Big Lots... but it was a long time ago... and I only have one carded Todd left.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

The only Todd I have is the Race-o-Rama cardback which was around 2008. I don't see this character as that popular amongst kids cause screen time in the movie is about 2 seconds - which probably explains why it hasn't been re-released in a long time.

Comment

Todd was released first in KDay 2 and then later released in a regular Case along with Patti. I remember finding 3 Todds at WM during my hunt way back then.

There was also supposed to be a ROR Case with Mini and Vitoline Pitty but that one was canceled.

Comment

Originally posted by Fillmore1234 View Post
                      There was also supposed to be a ROR Case with Mini and Vitoline Pitty but that one was canceled.

Those two were in the Kmart Day #2 case as well.

Comment

Originally posted by wintermelon View Post
                        Originally posted by Scavenger View Post
                        Im thinking wintermelon knows a little more then he's telling??
                        Great to see that card back with Todd now confirmed

One of the only 2014 cars confirmed so far that I think "must have".

Comment

" Originally Posted by Enzo,
                          Great to see that card back with Todd now confirmed
                          Do you have a picture of Todd and the card back?
                          Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

Originally posted by ksammut View Post
                            Do you have a picture of Todd and the card back?
                            Here you go...

Comment

Oh. You literally meant "card back." Meaning back of card. Okay. I thought you found Todd on 2014 Themes card.
                              Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

Working...
                              X