Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Argos Hauler Gamble!

I found this on ebay.
    Could be any hauler selected at random if you fancy a gamble.
    Gil anyone?

£8.98 delivered.

this a uk seller, wonder if a message to him could get any additional info on whats there

Comment

It's Argos so no chance of being able to choose or even ask what they have. Total pot luck.

pirelliboy mobile

Comment

I see Nitroade and RPM... but can't identify who the red Hauler is... Jerry, Mack, No Stall... those are the 3 red ones that I have... then there's Oliver Lightload...

You don't suppose this is where all the Shiny Wax haulers ended up? No, I don't think so either.

I don't think anyone is brave enough to try buying one and I don't blame them... my last couple Toys R Us online orders were incorrectly filled, and friends have almost never gotten what they ordered online from Kmart.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Sorry chum but i can't accept that....I always get a customer view for everything, I even had a manager one time balance 3 boxes of cars on her head and i only bought one ha ha... Plus I have contacted this seller before and had no problems I'll let you's know the outcome of my latest correspondence..

Comment

Oh believe me Stu. I've had Argos staff bring the stock room out to me before but online is a different story. I have asked this seller before when they were selling the 3 packs cheap and with no answer.
            Good luck to you Stu. Let us know the score. I'm a gambling man so have had a punt on one. Place your bets on what I get. Watch this space.....

pirelliboy mobile

Comment

you got me laughing my donkey off there Si...very good
              Hope you get shiny Wax or No Stall, but seeing as you got a negative vibe on this, It'll most likely be Gill

GoodLuck

Comment

come on lads most of those haulers are over priced bits of plastic designed to make walt a few more bucks!

Comment

I would love it if one of you from the UK took a gamble on this and received a Shiny Wax hauler!

Comment

Yes its a very big gamble, Argos took these off the catalogue over 6 moths ago. So what you will get are the returns from all the stores that no one wanted. Very risky! But if you have a spare £50 then you might get lucky with 1 of each if you order 6. Argos always tell you they send down a selection of all the varieties. But with my experience of the store that's one big pile of cr*p.

Comment

concur with that mad bob, about argos that is

Comment

Ok. The hauler has arrived!
                        Drum roll please................
                        It's Chick Hicks!
                        Not so bad then.

pirelliboy mobile

Comment

Could be worse

I have tried to contact the seller to see if there's any way of requesting specific haulers (as there's still a few that I need)

I'll let you know if I get any joy

Comment

What packaging was chick hicks in. Was he on a Race O Rama box or night skyline packaging

Comment

Originally posted by MarknotaMack View Post
                              What packaging was chick hicks in. Was he on a Race O Rama box or night skyline packaging
                              Night Skyline.

Comment

Working...
                              X