• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wintermelon View Post
    2014 Cars Themes Singles

WPG 2 Cars 2 [11 singles] 15 in the series
    Piston Cup 2 Cars 1 [11 singles] 16 in the series
    Radiator Springs Cars 1 [11 singles] 15 in the series
    Tuners 2 Cars 2 [8 singles] 8 in the series wingo with flame!! LOL different orientation in the card
    Bad Guys Cars 2 [5 singles]
    Pit Crew Cars 2 [4 singles] 5 in the series
    Race Fans Cars 2 [4 singles]
    Allinol Blowout Cars 2 [5 singles]
    Mel Dorado Show Cars 2 [5 singles]
    Paris Tour Cars 2 [4 singles]
    Race Day Cars 1 [4 singles]
    Super Chase Cars 2 [4 singles]

My info is extracted from the card itself

N2O Cola is making a come back to Cars 1
    Great info...don't know if my wallet can take it though...

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
      Many thanks for the heads up, wintermelon... I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of the new cards.

I'd love to see Tach O Mint with plastic tires released as a single - it's never been released with plastic tires outside the Speedway of the South set.
      My friend told me the timing is a little sensitive but i will try to get a picture from him maybe early next week.

By the way, There will be a Rip Clutchgoneski with Metallic Paint (It is confirmed)! It is also in the 2013 theme but without any numbering.
      I don't see any TRU sticker on it.... Could it be Kmart?

Comment

Originally posted by KK&PP_Cars View Post
        Great info...don't know if my wallet can take it though...
        I think there will be some repeats from this year! I believe the Tuners 2 will be repeat
        Maybe with different eye expression?

For Info,

There are new variation for Brent Mustangberger Headset, Pit Crew Mater, Victor Hugo and Security Guard Finn...
        All of them have a different face expression. I will follow up with picture once my friend receive them

Comment

Great info! Thanks for sharing, I hope Frank gets re-released as we missed him first time round.

Comment

I think there will be some repeats from this year! I believe the Tuners 2 will be repeat
            Maybe with different eye expression?

For Info,

There are new variation for Brent Mustangberger Headset, Pit Crew Mater, Victor Hugo and Security Guard Finn...
            All of them have a different face expression. I will follow up with picture once my friend receive them

I know it's a big ask, but is there anyway you could post the complete list, even if it is subject to change. I'm sure there are others on here, who have been stung by the huge investment required to get the whole 2013 series and would like to know what is coming as early as possible, so as to make a decision on how much to buy and what the likely cost of doing so is going to be!

I haven't made a final decision, but like others on here, I'd like to collect the lot, but that rather depends on Mattel UK making everything available in the UK.

Thanks,
            Nigel

Comment

thanks for the news wintermelon!
              My collection: http://www.jokibe.forumgratuit.lu/t2...cas-und-victor

Comment

Originally posted by niftynigel View Post
                I know it's a big ask, but is there anyway you could post the complete list, even if it is subject to change. I'm sure there are others on here, who have been stung by the huge investment required to get the whole 2013 series and would like to know what is coming as early as possible, so as to make a decision on how much to buy and what the likely cost of doing so is going to be!

I haven't made a final decision, but like others on here, I'd like to collect the lot, but that rather depends on Mattel UK making everything available in the UK.

Thanks,
                Nigel
                I do not have any list but from what i heard and info i have this is my speculation...
                I will have full info by October (hopefully) but i believe by that time everyone will know what will come...

WPG 2 Cars 2 [11 singles] 15 in the series
                i know most of the cars 2 racer will be back, even the announcers, unknown any new
                Maybe the variation brent mustangberger is for 2014?

Piston Cup 2 Cars 1 [11 singles] 16 in the series
                a few cars 1 SOTS racers, a few repeats from this year, unknown any new
                I had already confirmed n2o cola will be back

Radiator Springs Cars 1 [11 singles] 15 in the series
                all the townies andd maybe Lizzie will be back! Those Lizzie that currently coming out from backdoor is fake)
                I can confirm Hydraulic Ramone will be back

Tuners 2 Cars 2 [8 singles]
                I don't think there is too many Tuners from Cars... I will expect all the repeats from 2012/2013
                Since Wingo w Flame is spotted.. I believe the rest of the tuners w Flame might make a come back?
                How about, those beautiful ladies from Cars2?

Bad Guys Cars 2 [5 singles]
                Can't confirm for now.. i believe you can expect a new Acer with phone and some pitty as new.
                Maybe a few carry over from 2012 and 2013? New expression? Variation?
                I think t5 also mentioned that there is an UPC code for Ivan. I believe he is part of the plan?

Pit Crew Cars 2 [4 singles] 5 in the series
                I guess many in the forum had predicted what will come. Based on the carded Fillmore w headset i have seen, i believe is Mcqueen's crew and maybe a Pit Crew Mater which is variation.

Luigi and Guido
                Sarge
                Fillmore
                Mater..

That should be the 5 cars from the series.

Race Fans Cars 2 [4 singles]
                I had mentioned before some exclusive will no longer be exclusive maybe including a new car

Allinol Blowout Cars 2 [5 singles]
                Racers blowout? and what t5 previously reported will come

Mel Dorado Show Cars 2 [5 singles]
                Cars from Mel Dorado scene.. I think we already mapped out what is coming (Scientist and Miles (camping/leaf version)
                I believe 2 cars like guido and mater from this year can be reused in this category
                How about throw in Francesco, and HHMCqueen?

Paris Tour Cars 2 [4 singles]
                t5 had announced before what will come

Race Day Cars 1 [4 singles]
                I had dropped hints cars like Todd and Chuck might be back

Super Chase Cars 2 [4 singles]
                I wish to keep quiet on the remaining two Super Chase, is just pathetic..
                Trust me if they stick with their plans then It was Cars that people actually talked about and whined about.

Comment

All the repeats from last year is making me disappointed.. I've already decided that I won't collect repeats this time, and especially if they are repeats from the 2013 year. I was expecting some repeats, but it currently seems like the Tuners and WGP themes are going to be wastes of a series if it's just going to be the exact same as this year.

I will personally be very happy if Race Fans are Cars like Alloy Hemberger and Clutch Foster. Still need both of those since I was unable to go to a single Target this year. (well, I went to one, but literally all they had were remnants of Case G Singles and Case A MMs.. nothing else at all)

And wintermelon, remaining two Super Chase? I personally have only heard of one of the four.

Comment

Originally posted by Fillmore1234 View Post
                    All the repeats from last year is making me disappointed.. I've already decided that I won't collect repeats this time, and especially if they are repeats from the 2013 year. I was expecting some repeats, but it currently seems like the Tuners and WGP themes are going to be wastes of a series if it's just going to be the exact same as this year.

I will personally be very happy if Race Fans are Cars like Alloy Hemberger and Clutch Foster. Still need both of those since I was unable to go to a single Target this year. (well, I went to one, but literally all they had were remnants of Case G Singles and Case A MMs.. nothing else at all)

And wintermelon, remaining two Super Chase? I personally have only heard of one of the four.
                    I believe the Tunerz theme will be repeated and same goes to some of the cars from the WGP and R.S theme
                    Who knows they might throw in a variation or two. LOL

I am looking forward to the Toons line (who knows Mattel might reintroduce el materdor and some other missing cars).

I think barbara of ctt had mentioned there is a karate japan truck as one of the super chase.
                    She even posted a picture from the movie.

Comment

I believe the Tunerz theme will be repeated and same goes to some of the cars from the WGP and R.S theme
                      Who knows they might throw in a variation or two. LOL

I am looking forward to the Toons line (who knows Mattel might reintroduce el materdor and some other missing cars).

I think barbara of ctt had mentioned there is a karate japan truck as one of the super chase.

She even posted a picture from the movie.
                      It'd be nice if they re-released the Tokyo Mater cars, some of them like Kaa-Reesu, Kyandee, Yojimbo etc.
                      "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

I just got some info that there might Christmas Cars and lets cross our finger there will be Reindeer
                        For now there isn't anything spectacular

CarsDiecast08, Yeah, i still need a few patokaa for the donut scene

Comment

I just got some info that there might Christmas Cars and lets cross our finger there will be Reindeer
                          For now there isn't anything spectacular

CarsDiecast08, Yeah, i still need a few patokaa for the donut scene
                          Thanks for all your information. It gives us all something to look forward too!

Comment

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/n2o-cola-n...item58a44fab63

first sight of a 2014 car?

Comment

Thanks yuffie...wish the poster would show the back of the card too!!

Comment

Yeah! Awesome! But where did the Pixar logo go?

Originally posted by yuffie View Post

Ka-Chigga, Ka-Chow, and Ka-Ciao! - DjB

Comment

Working...
                                X