Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to find cars in Paris?

Hi

I will be working in the La Defense area of Paris for a couple of days in mid-september.

Can anybody recommend anywhere I should look?

I have found Disney diecast cars in the TRU in the Quatre temps shopping center (This is the biggest collection I have seen anywhere)
    I also saw some cars in the Auchan in the same center.

I've also been to the Galleries Lafayette, DS in Champs Elysees, and the toy shops in Passage des Princes
    Last edited by StuartW; 08-21-2013, 09:18 PM.

DS in Champs Elysees does not have much diecast cars right? My sister called me yesterday from Paris to ask me if I still needed diecast cars. She told me they did not had a lot of special stuff, but she could be wrong haha Sadly enough I can not help you with more advice. Even visiting village (the shopping area of Disneyland Paris) will bring you no diecast cars. They only have one package with only lightning Mcqueen, Francesco, Professor Z and Mater. At least, when I visited the park in June. I will go back in November, hopefully they will have more diecast cars by then.

Comment

Thank you for the information Dutch.

I also went to Disneyland Paris in May and was very disappointed with the selection.

The DS in Champs Elysees had a few 1:43 cars when I last went in June but nothing different to that of my local DS.
      I dont think they had any 1:55 (maybe just a Finn)

Comment

i would like to help you, but i am far from la defense!
        The stores in france where you could find diecast are:
        General stores: Auchan, carrefour, leclerc
        Toys strore: Toys r us, king jouet, joué club and la grande recré(too expensive)!
        My collection: http://www.jokibe.forumgratuit.lu/t2...cas-und-victor

Comment

There is a big TRU in La Defense, in the building called "les 4 temps" :
          dsc00966_shift.jpg
          You may find Cars too in the big store Auchan inside the same building.

Comment

The shops you mention are the ones we visit as well looking for cars when in Paris...there is another TrU in the north of Paris, if i'm correct Auberville.

Anatomical illustrations by Jake Parker

Comment

Working...
            X