2013 PCD Back to School Coloring Contest - Winners announced in post #8

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 PCD Back to School Coloring Contest - Winners announced in post #8

It's back! But this time it will be slightly different...

The kids are back in school or will be shortly... it's time for homework once again...

How would you like to win a Rip Clutchgoneski single? We're going to be awarding 1 and possibly 2 as prizes... the contest will start Friday August 30 and end Tuesday September 17.

And no, you won't have to bribe the stocker at your local store... you won't have to push women and children out of the way in a race to the pegs.

To be eligible to win
    1. You must create (or have created) an introduction post in the New Member section of the forum at: http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...-Introductions

2. You must have a total post count of at least 10 posts on www.pixarcarsdiecast.com.

3. You must have signed up for Spotlight On (or have already been featured in it)

(Note: members with over 100 posts are also eligible for this contest even if they have not posted an introductory post or signed up for Spotlight On)

You must also do the following:

Download and print the Rip photo at the following link:
    http://i560.photobucket.com/albums/s...12/PCD_RIP.jpg

Here's the picture:

Color the picture - you may use crayons, markers, colored pencils... it's up to you.

Print the member name and the name of the child submitting the entry - if my dog Holley colors the picture, I'd print her name... but Holley would eat the paper and the crayons so she won't participate... please write either the word Child or Adult on your entry.

Using either a scanner or a digital camera, submit a contest entry, electronic copy, of your artwork... Please post your contest entries in this thread.

Some of you have more than one child who'd like to participate... that's fine... you may enter once for each child... but only the first one you post will be eligible to win... and you may only win 1 of the 2 Rip singles.

If you don't have a child to help you participate, you may still enter the contest... and if you'd like to enter for fun but not win, because you already have a Rip Clutchgoneski, please make note of that in your entry.

Your entries must be submitted by 10 pm eastern time on Tuesday September 17, 2013.... I will close the contest at that time... we'll come up with a list of entries and pick a number at random using Random.org... At least 1 of the 2 Rip singles will be awarded to a member who had a child color the Rip... because even though we collect them, these are toys...

Postage costs are the responsibility of the winners.

This time you'll be coloring the new gold metallic Rip Clutchgoneski - many thanks, carslover, for allowing us to use your photos:

(Photo used by permission of carslover... thank you, carslover)

(Photo used by permission of carslover... thank you, carslover)

Again - color the new gold metallic Rip shown in the photos, but the prize is the regular Rip Clutchgoneski single... hopefully we'll see the gold metallic Rip (or a silver series Rip) in stores sometime...

Good luck to all - we're looking forward to seeing your best Rip artwork here on PixarCarsDiecast.com

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

WHOOOHOOOO, another awesome contest!

I am a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I want to enter, but I don't know how to sign up for the "Spotlight on..."

Comment

Ok, never mind. Figured it out!

Comment

Best I could do. This is from Ethan, my son, who will be two on the 18th. At least I could get him to stick to Rip colors.

Comment

Awesome, kakazuya... Thanks for entering the contest.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

This is my nephews effort ....

He's 4 years old, He used a mixture of crayons/felt tips/coloring pencils and a small amount of glitter paint

Comment

Only 2 entries in the Back to School coloring contest... I thought we'd get more...

No need to draw... I will be sending a Rip Clutchgoneski single to both kakazuya and carscrazy.

Many thanks for entering the contest and supporting PCD.

Comment

Awesome!! Huge thankyou

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Yay!! Thanks!!

Comment

Congrats to the two winners!

Comment

Congratulations

Comment

congratulations to both winners

Comment

Received our Rip this week from Chris.

I didn't let on to my Nephew that he had won, he was only expecting a Mcqueen from a trade with Chris .. His little face said it all when he saw Rip in the box too, He couldn't be more chuffed. It's little times like that when you remember that these Cars are meant for kids after all.

Thanks again to Chris and the others who help keep the site going, You do a great job

Comment

Working...
                              X