Recent Finds - September 2013 Store Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recent Finds - September 2013 Store Purchases

Please post your September 2013 store purchases in this thread... many thanks!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Popped to Morrisons today to see if they received another case yet, nothing new since my last visit. Was suprised however to see the same Sally sat there, she's starting to collect dust lol

Comment

Just to let everyone know cars in Morrisons are now £5. Maybe you should of got the Sally whilst she was cheaper

Comment

You can bet now the price has gone up there will be scores of cases waiting to fill the shelf space! Oh well £5 is still not too bad if you consider the competition. I noticed Asda had the beaten up carded LMQ /Fin /Maters for £2 today & what was left of the Silver Series for £3 - lets hope they shift and make way for the next wave of 2013 goodness!

Comment

Some purchases today at Target in NJ

Pleased to add the spray paint tubbs single to the collection as well as the new tunerz micros!!
          Last edited by Scavenger; 09-03-2013, 06:56 PM.

Comment

Popped to tesco today, they were overloaded with silver racers! Had the plastic display bin full and then a section of shelf next to it filled front to back. Planes are 2 for £10 but they only had the one on shelf.

Comment

There was no spray paint tubbs single

Originally posted by Scavenger View Post
              Some purchases today at Target in NJ

Pleased to add the spray paint tubbs single to the collection as well as the new tunerz micros!!

Comment

Not that anyone can find anything at KMart, here is a $10 off $75 coupon
                http://goo.gl/79aJqK

Comment

Originally posted by abuthemagician View Post
                  Not that anyone can find anything at KMart, here is a $10 off $75 coupon
                  http://goo.gl/79aJqK
                  Actually Kmart has been pretty giving to the Griz family.
                  Check out my trades list, it's always up to date : http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...st-take-a-peek!

Comment

Originally posted by abuthemagician View Post
                    There was no spray paint tubbs single
                    Well there is now I have found 4 of them and many others have as well. While not listed or tagged as a single he is being sold as one!

Comment

IMAG0866.jpg

Found these at walmart this morning from a fresh M case. Passed on a Francesco fan mater, 3 RIPs, 3 Alex Carvill - If people want me to grab anything, I'm out and about quite a bit. The Nature LMQ and vern are extras
                      Check out my trades list, it's always up to date : http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...st-take-a-peek!

Comment

its cool to see Vern out again without the lenticular eyes.
                        "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

Great finds, All4Mase... the only case M or N Cars I've seen have been in my mailbox from friends... a friend in northern Indiana did see Alex Carvill at a Walmart so there is hope that they are coming...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Popped to morrisons today and happened to catch a lady from the toy deparment. She was busy reducing lego sets and spiderman figures, I asked if the Cars on display was all they had and she said they were. Told me that alot of the toy section is getting reduced over the next two weeks, also said that although the Cars sell very well she can't say she saw any more down for delivery really hope this isn't the case. The ones on shelf was still priced at 4.00 too.

Also the factory shop has some deluxe cars for 4.00, plenty of queens. Suprised she has ended up as a pegwarmer in discount stores.

Comment

Really? The Queen is a pegwarmer for you in the UK? I didn't see any of them around here in PA.

Kenny
                              Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

Working...
                              X