Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kmart Cars Collector Event #10 - 2 mail in promos (See post #48)!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kmart Cars Collector Event #10 - 2 mail in promos (See post #48)!

With the Kmart October Cars Collector event being 6 weeks away, I figured we'd find out fairly soon what Cars would be in the case... Posted today by Metroxing on TakeFiveADay. is a tentative case assortment:

http://www.takefiveaday.com/2013/09/...-october-2013/

The big news:
    Mildred Bylane -x2
    Boost with Flames - x2
    Silver Metallic Rip Clutchgoneski -x3
    Guido and Luigi with Shaker - x1
    Mark Wheelson - x1
    Chase Airport Waitress - x1

Silver Series Lightning McQueen - x5 - will this be the Hudson Hornet Piston Cup version that came out in the UK and other countries months ago? It's never been released in the US.

The rest of the case looks like Krate Rainson-Wash, Sheriff, Sarge, Miguel Camino (x2), Francesco Bernoulli (x2), Sputter Stop, and the King.

I may buy myself a case - 2 of the 7 Kmart stores that I've been driving to for the last several events have closed since the October 2012 event... and I won't be purchasing as many Cars as I have been - I'm still sitting on 5 or 6 complete sets that I bought for others that still haven't been paid for...

So it looks like we know why we had cases canceled in the US.

Many thanks for the information and the photos, Metroxing.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

As 2 of the 7 Kmart stores I have been going to the last several events have closed, I anticipate that I’ll order a case for myself… I don’t want to make a 200 mile, 10 hour circuit like I’ve done the last several events… and other than receiving 3 Kmart 5 and 3 Kmart 4 cases when I ordered 6 Kmart 5 cases, my collector event case orders received have been what I ordered... however, ordering other Cars items from the Kmart.com website is a gamble I'm not willing to take.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

good news Chris, i am looking forward to snatch a case with the kind help of my favorite Ranger.

Comment

This is a nice case for all of us in the UK. I only need 3 from this case.
        Finally I won't need to break the bank in October

Comment

For those of you who are new to collecting and/or to the Kmart events, you can read 2 articles that I've written about them... Here are the links:

History of the Kmart Cars Collector Events:
          http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...thread.php?172

History of the Kmart Cars2 Collector Events:
          http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...llector-Events

Chris

Comment

Only six short weeks!!!

Comment

Originally posted by GotFrank View Post
              Only six short weeks!!!
              I can hardly wait...

I am like a kid on Christmas Eve, unable to sleep, the night(s) before the event...

Glad to know you've got a Ranger on your case, keonisdad...

We'll add photos of the Cars in the not too distant future... I'm most looking forward to Mildred Bylane and Silver Series Rip Clutchgoneski... I have several of the others in transit from friends in the UK and Europe.

Comment

I see myself buying 7 of these Cars and getting some extras for trade.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Last year I was the only one attending at my closest KMart. I only picked up 1 extra of Mary and Alex. This year, I will be sure to get plenty of extras for trading if I am lucky enough to be the only one again.

Comment

Do we have the date?

Comment

Saturday October 19, 2013 at 9 am... the 3rd Saturday in October... was posted in a reply on the TakeFiveADay post.

Comment

When is Ichigo Chase* going to be released in a US case?
                        RBCars77 check out my YouTube Channel @ RCcars5

Comment

Originally posted by RBCars77 View Post
                          When is Ichigo Chase* going to be released in a US case?
                          No idea. I heard that there is supposedly a Case S that will be released as well. Hopefully that one includes Ichigo and Jeff Gorvette, the last two Singles releases for 2013.

I am going to be absolutely amazed if Mattel is actually able to successfully sell all 100+ releases this year in the US. I don't believe that Mattel has ever released everything scheduled since the Desert Back series in 2006. The only ones we need after this Case are Ichigo, Jeff Gorvette, the Movie Moment Case E, and whatever the final Deluxe Case is with Count Mater and Waiter Mater.

Comment

Originally posted by Fillmore1234 View Post
                            No idea. I heard that there is supposedly a Case S that will be released as well. Hopefully that one includes Ichigo and Jeff Gorvette, the last two Singles releases for 2013.

I am going to be absolutely amazed if Mattel is actually able to successfully sell all 100+ releases this year in the US. I don't believe that Mattel has ever released everything scheduled since the Desert Back series in 2006. The only ones we need after this Case are Ichigo, Jeff Gorvette, the Movie Moment Case E, and whatever the final Deluxe Case is with Count Mater and Waiter Mater.
                            Was there something on the 2012 PC poster that was not released in the US or are we talking about something like Taco Truck Mater?

Comment

Originally posted by Ferris View Post
                              Was there something on the 2012 PC poster that was not released in the US or are we talking about something like Taco Truck Mater?
                              Louis Larue, Daniella Muffler, Shelley Shift, Inflight Mater and Otto Bonn were all on the international version of the 2012 Porto Corsa Poster and weren't released at all.

Comment

Working...
                              X