Planes I'm about to free from thier plasic prisons

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Planes I'm about to free from thier plasic prisons

I bought the new 4 pack from Target today. I already had 2 of these Planes, but one of those two was already damaged. My 5 and 3 year old play with them a lot. Extra Planes are okay with me right now and Cars 2 has gotten me used to it.

BobbyJack was at school today so he hasn't even seen these yet. He has been wanting Ned ever since we got Zed.

The photoshop error on the back is awesome.

I could say something nasty but this is a family site, so I guess it looks like Bravo is just trying to do some mid-air refueling.

Here is Ned out of the box...

Supercharged Dusty looks really cool. I can't wait to see BobbyJack when he notices him on the shelf.

So Ripslinger now has both of his toadies.

Here is our Planes/Take Flight shelf now...

And our Pit Row Tents. Can't wait to get Ishani and Arturo. I hope they do all the Racing Planes. Oh yeah, never mind. This is Mattel.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
    http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Great pics, thanks 4 sharing

Comment

Great pics, love the planes/take flight shelf

Comment

Looks awesome Bobbyjack!!

Comment

All Bravo wanted was to be in the set too...but Zed wanted the spotlight all to himself and took him out...lol.

Ka-Chigga, Ka-Chow, and Ka-Ciao! - DjB

Comment

We opened Bravo, Zed and Chug this week.

Comment

Nice photos of freed Planes items... I'm still not going to collect them all... but my resistance is getting weaker.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

We thought we wouldn't collect them all and so far have resisted a couple .. how long it will last tho is anyones guess

Comment

I got BobbyJack the new Planes game for his Mobigo. When he got home from school today, he played it for about 3 hours straight. So tonight before he went to bed, I decided to let him open Jolly Wrenches Dusty...

I'm glad Planes came out because his interest in Cars is starting to fade...

Here is the new Dusty with the other released die casts...

Comment

Ahh! This thread was started back on Sept. 5th. Here it is Sept. 28th and just purchaed this 4-pack TODAY and thought it was a new release!

These Planes are HARD TO FIND!!!! I am in the Seattle area on the West Coast and these toys are SCARCE! Not even a Francesco on the pegs.

Anyway the Bravo/Zed error has not been corrected yet:

Also filmed a video, showing this error in detail:

Upon seeing Bobbyjack's post, I may have been mistaken about the whole "1st production run" note I made in the video.

We plan on unboxing this tomorrow.
                    Last edited by Branfrog; 09-28-2013, 09:29 AM.

Comment

Bobbyjack, I noticed you have a opened Rochelle on your shelf, where and when did you get her? I was under the impression she was not released yet. My daughter wants her badly... :T

Comment

We found the near impossible to find single Ishani at a North Seattle Fred Meyer and unboxed it!!!

I didn't know single pack Ishani was so rare at the time of filming. 1 in 12 of case pack A? but non-existant in other cases? Holy Moley!

This is a true reaction from my daughter. She was a little irked the toy version's mouth was not as pronounced as the animated version...She is really big on making sure they have a proper face.

Comment

Originally posted by Branfrog View Post
                          Bobbyjack, I noticed you have a opened Rochelle on your shelf, where and when did you get her? I was under the impression she was not released yet. My daughter wants her badly... :T
                          The version we have open is from the Disney Store. The rest are Mattel.

Comment

Finally free!

This was a perfect 4-pack for my daughter we held off on purchasing "Ripslinger" since he seemed to be more common at the stores. Then this was a nice surprise to see ned, zed and turbo dusty all in one pack!

Comment

I picked up this pack as well. I especially love the green tips on Dusty's prop that reflects him using Ripslinger's propeller Very cool.

Comment

Working...
                              X