No announcement yet.

Planes I'm about to free from thier plasic prisons

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I must say, that 4 pack looks great opened... I saw it Monday but left it... you're right, Leadso - the green tips on Dusty's propeller look great.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Those Planes look great

We haven't bought any recent ones as our stores have come to a stand still regarding Planes. Sainsburys/Toymaster are just restocking same case lately and it's not even the one with Ishani, bulldog or chug so as you can imagine they are keeping the shelf warm as nobody seems to want the first few Planes now. Can't see them restocking new ones any time soon as shelf is full

Comment

We decided it was time to open a new Plane now that Rochelle and Echo have been spotted at retail...

BobbyJack doesn't even remember this Plane from the movie...

Who cares though? It's still fun to open Planes.

Here is where we decided to put him on the shelf. Looks like I need to dust soon.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
        http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Wait - Echo and Rochelle have been spotted?

My son has been begging us 7-8 times per day to try to find Echo... and he's 3.

Comment

Originally posted by Leadsop View Post
            Wait - Echo and Rochelle have been spotted?

My son has been begging us 7-8 times per day to try to find Echo... and he's 3.
            http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...e-Finds/page31

Comment

Wow, missed that one. Awesome.

Comment

Just found them today at Fred Meyer (Kroger) fresh cases of planes, either a few people purchased some before I got there or these (both (Rochelle and Bravo) are just 1-ish per case. I also posted this on page 32 of store finds. Anyway, here are some pics!

Comment

Rochelle, much like Ishani, is only in 1 of the announced cases...and packed only 1 to that case. So grab them while you can!

Comment

Got 'em today.

First time I've seen them in a store.

Here is Disney Store Rochelle next to the Mattel one.

The Mattel one has better eyes but I don't really think there is that much difference.

The Disney Store one is slightly larger but not enough to make me open the Mattel one.

Can't say the same about this one...

I'm not waiting for the Target 4 pack anymore. Bravo and Echo need to be together now.

Comment

Bobbyjack, interesting to see Rochelle is the "HRH Queen" of Planes in that the Mattel and DS versions are very similar. There's not another Plane in the whole line up that even comes close.

Oh and nice Royal Mail gold postage stamp in the background. You been trading goodies this side of the Pond again?

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo View Post
                        Oh and nice Royal Mail gold postage stamp in the background. You been trading goodies this side of the Pond again?
                        I've been selling off my extras for retail+shipping, so if you see something you need off my trade list that isn't marked *NOT FOR SALE*, send me a PM.

Comment

Can't wait for the UK to get Rochelle and Echo.. Should be soon as we haven't been far behind the US for the Planes cases (shame the same can't be said for Cars)

Great collection Bobbyjack

Comment

3 of our grandchildren were over for a few hours over the weekend... we opened Rochelle, Echo, and the Target 4 pack with Ned, Zed, Ripslinger, and Dusty with Ripslinger's propeller... they had fun playing with the Planes.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Raginpage picked up a Franz for me the other day...

BobbyJack was pretty happy to see this guy. My kids have watched Planes about 9 times since the DVD came out last week.

First thing he asked was, "Does he transform back into a car?" I had to tell him no. They will probably make another diecast of him in Car form.

Glad to have him in the growing collection. Thanks Brent!

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyjack View Post
                                Raginpage picked up a Franz for me the other day...

BobbyJack was pretty happy to see this guy. My kids have watched Planes about 9 times since the DVD came out last week.

First thing he asked was, "Does he transform back into a car?" I had to tell him no. They will probably make another diecast of him in Car form.

Glad to have him in the growing collection. Thanks Brent!
                                nice addition bobbyjack
                                now I need to find him

Comment

Working...
                                X