This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cars2 - US Prices

I'll be starting a post here sometime in the near future...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

US Price Watch...

Comment

Good golly, you's guys pay less in $dollars than we do in £pounds....that's scandalous, even with high shipping costs and customs it still works out cheaper to get it in the states.... So that works out at $7.32 for 1 single $3.99 car

Comment

yeah, pack of "bar stewards" over here

Comment

US Prices

It does depend on the store...

Singles are $3.99 at many of the big stores (Kmart and Meijer)... $4.19 at Toys R Us, $4.99 at Kohl's... Singles are $5.99 at Elder Beerman and $8.29 at CVS (pharmacy)...

But you are correct - it may be cheaper for you to buy from someone in the US and have them shipped... there are times that it's cheaper for me to have a friend buy something for me at Target or Toys R Us as the nearest ones are over 60 miles away and pay for shipping.

Distribution of Cars2 items is starting to look a lot like the distribution of Cars - hit and miss, not all items available in all stores, poor store ordering policies and case assortments.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Too much merchandise and too many price changes for me to keep up on things... here are a few updates for the week of November 6, 2011:

Meijer: singles are 3 for $7.00... unfortunately, I've never seen anything newer than the case E singles case at any Meijer store... The Cars2 Monopoly game is on sale for $13.99

Walmart has kept singles at $3.47 and that is the normal price at Meijer... Kohl's is up to $5.49 per single... Kmart is $3.99 but selection is poor.

Deluxe are $7.47 at Meijer and Walmart... $7.49 at Kmart.

Comment

The two packs went from $7.99 to $8.99 at Kmart shortly after the crew chiefs were released.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
              http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyjack View Post
                The two packs went from $7.99 to $8.99 at Kmart shortly after the crew chiefs were released.
                Thank you, bobbyjack...

That's to pay for all the returns from people who ordered crew chief 2 packs off their website and received 2 packs with Finn McMissile/Tomber and Race Team Mater/Zen Master Pitty...

I'll try to remember how to update the price matrix.

Comment

What about tax?

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                    Thank you, bobbyjack...

That's to pay for all the returns from people who ordered crew chief 2 packs off their website and received 2 packs with Finn McMissile/Tomber and Race Team Mater/Zen Master Pitty...

I'll try to remember how to update the price matrix.
                    It's easy Chris

Let me know what needs to be updated and I'll sort it

We seem to have fallen behind on the matrix front - probably as there's not much about...

Comment

Originally posted by madbob View Post
                      What about tax?
                      It varies by state. 6% in Pennsylvania, 7% in New Jersey, none in Delaware, etc.

Comment

Saw online that TRU has dropped the price of Flo's V-8 Cafe to $28 if anyone needs it.

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index...uctId=12841945

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                        http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Originally posted by Bumper Save View Post
                          It varies by state. 6% in Pennsylvania, 7% in New Jersey, none in Delaware, etc.
                          well don't forget the tax in Philly is 8%
                          I am jbail10... I am also a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyjack View Post
                            Saw online that TRU has dropped the price of Flo's V-8 Cafe to $28 if anyone needs it.

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index...uctId=12841945
                            It scanned at $35.99 at the Muncie (Indiana) store Friday night - I was not happy.

Comment

Originally posted by jbail10 View Post
                              well don't forget the tax in Philly is 8%
                              lol...I like you're sad face beside 8%. I wish I only paid 8% taxes LOL

In Ontario, it is 13%, and things cost more then they do in the US lol (the province next to me, Quebec, have 15% taxes..ouch!)

Transformers for Trade
                              Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Working...
                              X