Micky's Feedback

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Micky's Feedback

I looked but found no other thread for Micky's feedback. If there's one out there already I apologize for creating another one.

I recently purchased some cars from Micky. I'm super happy with my purchases. Great communication & fast shipping. I'd certainly trade or buy again.

I bought a few more Cars from Micky (first trade or purchase was 2 years ago)... great communication... super quick shipping and very well packaged... Highly recommended and looking forward to more trades in the future... Many thanks!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Micky and I have helped each other out with Cars that we need... Chase Ruka arrived very quickly... extremely well packaged... glad I could help you out this time as well as having you help me... I highly recommend Micky to others and look forward to future trades.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Another great trade with Micky... she helped me out with 2 2014 2 packs that I wanted as well as a Hot Wheels Mars Rover... great communication... well packaged... quick shipping... looking forward to our next trade... many thanks!

Comment

Completed my first trade with Micky, hopefully the first of many...great communication and packaging.

Comment

Just received a well packaged box after some informative PMs to complete our trade. Highly recommended!

Comment

got my package from micky today

well packed and quick shipping

thanks

Comment

Another great trade. Very fast delivery of great cars from side of the word to the other. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                X