Clear All

• Fongkx Feedback

I did not find a feedback post for fongkx so I am pleased to start one
    just completed my first trade with fongkx
    quick shipping and all cars in great condition
    I would recommend him to everyone

I had a great trade with him as well

Comment

We've completed two trades so far with Kevin. Great guy, and very trustworthy! We would definitely love to work out a trade in the future.

Roy & Amber
      Check out my trades list, it's always up to date : http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...st-take-a-peek!

Comment

Yay, me too! I've had quite a few transactions over the past year with Kevin and always great!

Comment

Just completed a great trade with Kevin that arrived quickly & packed well. Thanks again!

Comment

Completed my first trade with Kevin last night, great cars and packaging, highly recommended.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Comment

I can add to all the positive feedback for Kevin. Great guy to trade with!

Comment

purchased Muggsy and RS John Lassetire from Kevin, good deal and was happy!
                "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

Completed another trade with Kevin. Finally got the Brian Parks we've always wanted. Thanks for a smooth trade, hope we can help each other out in the future.
                  Check out my trades list, it's always up to date : http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...st-take-a-peek!

Comment

I have traded with Kevin a while back, but also had a recent trade that went very well, great communication, quick shipping, I would not hesitate to trade with Kevin again.

Comment

Another great trade! Fast and easy...I can't comment on how well it was packed or the condition of the card since it was all ripped open by the time I got home.

Comment

Made a great trade with Kevin! Glad to to business with him again.
                        "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

Just had a great quick trade with Kevin as well!! THANKS!

Comment

Comment

I also had a quick trade with Kevin, cars arrived fast and very well packed. Thank you!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X