Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Waiter Mater and Count Mater have been found at Walmart stores (October 1, 2013)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waiter Mater and Count Mater have been found at Walmart stores (October 1, 2013)

October 1, 2013 news...

Waiter Mater and Count Mater have been found at Walmart stores in Arizona and California by PCD members... hopefully other Walmart stores and other stores will be getting them soon.

Photo courtesy of LMQ702... thank you, Geralynn!

(Photo used by permission of LMQ702... thank you, Geralynn)
    Last edited by cac1959; 10-01-2013, 05:34 PM. Reason: Added photo

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Found this deluxe case this morning in S. Nevada. There were more Dracula Maters vs. Waiter Maters left on the pegs.
    Last edited by LMQ702; 10-01-2013, 05:58 PM.

Comment

Great news...hopefully the new 2-packs are not far behind...

Comment

And at another Walmart store... what appears to be singles case Q has been located... one of our members got Luigi and Guido with shakers and Mildred Bylane... someone else got the Chase Cars.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

wow, that are great news. Ebay is a temptation, but to find them at the pegs is the cheaper alternative, thanks for the heads up.

Comment

nice find geralynn

Comment

Great news for you US guys.. now for the UK to follow with some new cases

Comment

Working...
              X