FYI: Sears sells Cars...Well sort of...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KK&PP_Cars View Post
    Only saw cars at Aldi that one week they were for $3 around Easter and only 2013 case D...except for one or two remnants, that was the only time I saw case D in my area...
    And I'd never even been in an Aldi until folks pointed out that Easter sale, so I didn't even know what they normally carried besides cheap groceries.

Comment

..you are correct, should have said TJ Maxx and Marshall's

Comment

I checked my sears today
        no sign of any cars or any other toys for that matter

Comment

Hi Carslover!

I actually went to another Sears today and it was much harder to find them. As far as I know in my experience, there are only 2 carousels of toys, then only half of one carousel is cars/planes stuff. In this Sears, the carousels were not in the children's clothing department but tucked way back in the tools area between the lawn mowers and the exercise equipment. Its a hunt for sure!!! Because it is such a limited "department", I wouldn't be surprised if most of the employees doesn't know it exists if you ask them where it is.

I've now only been to two Sears now, so I don't know if all Sears has Cars, but I am 2 for 2 and it seems the harder it is to find the better your chances are of getting something good!!!

I didn't make a 'finds' post yet about this but in the second Sears I went to I found and purchased a Kabuki Mater, Acer, Chick Hicks and Finn Missile. They had a lot of Nigel 2-packs and zen mater 2-packs.

Comment

Originally posted by PopeMobile View Post
            Interesting that some of you have Cars in your Aldi stores - my Aldi is food only and that's it.
            I've seen Cars at Aldi before Christmas and before Easter at least 3 different years - I've driven to 10 different Aldi stores and have had friends find them in their Aldi stores as well... that about the only time I shop at Aldi - the rest of the time they are pretty much food only.

I expect Cars at Aldi before Christmas as well - I think we'll see some 2013 carded singles that didn't make it to a lot of stores.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by Branfrog View Post
              Hi Carslover!

I actually went to another Sears today and it was much harder to find them. As far as I know in my experience, there are only 2 carousels of toys, then only half of one carousel is cars/planes stuff. In this Sears, the carousels were not in the children's clothing department but tucked way back in the tools area between the lawn mowers and the exercise equipment. Its a hunt for sure!!! Because it is such a limited "department", I wouldn't be surprised if most of the employees doesn't know it exists if you ask them where it is.

I've now only been to two Sears now, so I don't know if all Sears has Cars, but I am 2 for 2 and it seems the harder it is to find the better your chances are of getting something good!!!

I didn't make a 'finds' post yet about this but in the second Sears I went to I found and purchased a Kabuki Mater, Acer, Chick Hicks and Finn Missile. They had a lot of Nigel 2-packs and zen mater 2-packs.

after I looked in the tool / lawn area I walked the entire store
              if they are going to have them it will be closer to Christmas I think
              thanks branfrog

Comment

Working...
              X