Super Chase 2014 announced: CIRCUS CARS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Chase 2014 announced: CIRCUS CARS

After the exciting rumour of Frank, here comes the "WTF?" flip side as posted by Met on T5

Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right, here I am stuck....with Mattel

http://www.takefiveaday.com/2013/10/...round-anymore/

Last edited by cac1959; 10-07-2013, 12:21 PM. Reason: Title change by request

Yeah!!! Circus Cars!!!

signature courtesy of BomBom77
    http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

While I like the Circus Cars, I'm not happy to see the concept of the Super Chase continue...

Nice reference to "Stealer's Wheel", Enzo... and thank you for the heads up.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Not sure how I feel about this? They look cool but like Chris said im not a big fan of the whole Super Chase thing! Just drives greed and resellers beating us collectors to the pegs and selling them for obnoxious amount of money on ebay!

But anywho can somebody remind me of where these guys are seen in the movie? I know I have seen them and I have seen this picture several times...

Comment

Scav, they appear during the end credits of Cars...when they do Bug's Life, and PT Flea Car does his "you call those circus cars?" routine.

Personally I think they're scraping the barrel here but then I wasn't really taken with the current inflight video game Super Chases, Takeshi excepted. These clowns are a really easy pass for me.

Comment

While I would buy them if we saw them I hate this whole super chase thing. I thought theses toys were intended for children and that's why Mattel wouldn't complete the pitty range.. apparently children aren't into them. Well children aren't into super chases things or things they have no realistic chance of getting

I have a funny feeling a couple of these are from all those left over chick hick semi's and Leroys

Comment

I'm not sure they would even look cool on the wall with my other Super Chases...

They might look better open in the Display Case next to Flik and Flea...but then the Semi wouldn't fit in a Carney Case. Maybe this is a sign that my Cars collecting days are coming to an end. It's been a good 4 years.

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyjack View Post
                I'm not sure they would even look cool on the wall with my other Super Chases...

They might look better open in the Display Case next to Flik and Flea...but then the Semi wouldn't fit in a Carney Case. Maybe this is a sign that my Cars collecting days are coming to an end. It's been a good 4 years.
                You might have to put the semi (Cab) in a Carney Plastics CP21-24 display case... the CP21-24 holds haulers as well as larger items, including Barry Diesel.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

well...a little bit disappointed...
                  Thanks enzo for the news!
                  My collection: http://www.jokibe.forumgratuit.lu/t2...cas-und-victor

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                    You might have to put the semi (Cab) in a Carney Plastics CP21-24 display case... the CP21-24 holds haulers as well as larger items, including Barry Diesel.
                    I still have to get a CP-21-24 as well as another 110.

Comment

Cool, but isn't there one missing; the white one between the brown one and the purple pitty in the actual movie picture Scavenger posted? The model kind of looks like a Milo model.
                      RBCars77 check out my YouTube Channel @ RCcars5

Comment

Enzo, as a collector of only about a year or so, you definitely don't understand the full glory of these Cars like many long-time members on here do. These Cars were announced back in like, 2009 to be released on Mattycollector but that never happened since Matty despises anything and everything that has to do with Cars.

People have been waiting for these guys for years and I think everyone is glad to see they've finally arrived. However, I'm not too keen that they have to be Super Chases this year.. Hopefully I can still find them for close to retail price like I have with almost every Super Chase so far.

Comment

That yellow one looks like a chuki repaint. Poor resemblance to the movie character. Have to say that I'm not terribly impressed by these.

Comment

Originally posted by RBCars77 View Post
                            Cool, but isn't there one missing; the white one between the brown one and the purple pitty in the actual movie picture Scavenger posted? The model kind of looks like a Milo model.
                            that was my first thought - maybe the picture of the sixth car is missing as it would bizzare not to do all the cars in such a small self contained group

of course, they're not going to be available in the UK so it doesn't really make much difference here

Comment

Not sure what is mattel plan on super chase!
                              However, i am pretty sure that the red vendor bike is one of the super chase for 2014
                              The name of the bike is Trike Feldman

By the way, the red porsche will be Chase of 2014!
                              It should come with a board and Magen Carrar is the name (falls under the allinol theme)

EDIT: my thoughts on the circus car, could it be some sort of SDCC event thing?
                              Last edited by wintermelon; 10-13-2013, 06:17 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X